Introduction to Olbia - Costa Smeralda Airport
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is Sardinia’s gateway for the international passengers.
The growth trend during the recent years confirms the important role that the Airport has and shows that an increasing number of travellers choose to fly from/to the Airport with the large network of domestic and international connections operated. In the last few years the traffic has experienced an impressive growth reaching 3 million passengers in 2019, 1.5 million of which originated from/to international routes. The Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact especially on the international...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in July, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- ITA Expands Summer Domestic Network
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- ITA to continue Sardinia routes under PSO program
- Naples becomes Wizz Air’s sixth Italian base
- Italy’s Sky Alps plans June launch from Balzano Airport
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans