Introduction to Olbia - Costa Smeralda Airport
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is Sardinia’s gateway for the international passengers.
The growth trend during the recent years confirms the important role that the Airport has and shows that an increasing number of travellers choose to fly from/to the Airport with the large network of domestic and international connections operated. In the last few years the traffic has experienced an impressive growth reaching 3 million passengers in 2019, 1.5 million of which originated from/to international routes. The Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact especially on the international...
The new Italian flag-carrier will operate the routes for at least seven months.
- Naples becomes Wizz Air’s sixth Italian base
- Italy’s Sky Alps plans June launch from Balzano Airport
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Volotea adds more leisure routes from Bologna