Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is Sardinia’s gateway for the international passengers.
During the last years the traffic has experienced an impressive growth (+7% CAGR in the last 7 years), reaching 2.541.516 million passengers in 2016 (+14%), 172.460 of which originated from/to international routes with a significant growth of 21% compared to the previous year.
In 2016, Olbia Airport has been the airport experiencing the highest growth in Italy amongst the airport with more than 1 million passengers.
Olbia Costa Smeralda airport during the Summer 2017 has a network of:
- 18 Countries
Condor in summer 2020 season plans to introduce additional Short-Haul routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned additional new...
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Catania – Olbia service in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Condor S19 Hamburg network additions
- Air France expands European network in S19
2 years 5 months ago