Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is Sardinia’s gateway for the international passengers.
During the last years the traffic has experienced an impressive growth (+7% CAGR in the last 7 years), reaching 2.541.516 million passengers in 2016 (+14%), 172.460 of which originated from/to international routes with a significant growth of 21% compared to the previous year.
In 2016, Olbia Airport has been the airport experiencing the highest growth in Italy amongst the airport with more than 1 million passengers.
Danish Air Transport from late-June 2019 is introducing new domestic route in Italy, operating Catania – Olbia route. This seasonal route...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Condor S19 Hamburg network additions
- Air France expands European network in S19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Germania S19 new routes as of 04OCT18
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
2 years 20 days ago