Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is Sardinia’s gateway for the international passengers. During the last years the traffic has experienced an impressive growth (+7% CAGR in the last 7 years), reaching 2.541.516 million passengers in 2016 (+14%), 172.460 of which originated from/to international routes with a significant growth of 21 % compared to the previous year. In 2016, Olbia Airport has been the airport experiencing the highest growth in Italy amongst the airport...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Meridiana, easyJet, Eurowings, Air Berlin, Volotea
- Number of Serving Airlines: 40
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90
- Number of Terminals: 2
Air France this week announced additional European routes offering from Paris CDG , including a service resumption. Paris CDG –...
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Germania S19 new routes as of 04OCT18
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
- Laudamotion cancels Zurich operation in S18
- Austrian S18 Europe service additions
- Air Italy outlines 737 MAX 8 network from May 2018
1 year 7 months ago