Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland and Ireland's two tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way & Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with nearest town Kinsale a key gourmet destination. The airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.4 million passengers in 2018. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with eight new routes announced...
Cork Airport, Ireland’s fastest growing and most punctual Airport, welcomes the news that Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is to increase and...
- Cork Airport Flying High
- Ryanair To Add Five New Winter Routes From Cork Airport
- Norwegian scales back transatlantic routes
- Cork Airport Welcomes New Aer Lingus Routes To Nice And Dubrovnik
- What does it take to win a Routes Marketing Award? Part 2: The submission stage
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
10 days 8 hours ago
has updated their profile
1 month 15 days ago