Introduction to Prague Airport
- The biggest airport in the Czech Republic
- Excellent location in the heart of Europe
- Attractive business and holiday destination
- 17.8 million passengers in 2019 (+6.0% Y/Y)
- 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 170 destinations
- Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines
- Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018
- Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120 minutes
- Easy accessible for the population of border regions in Germany, Austria and Poland
- Gateway to Central Europe – 6 countries & over 40 UNESCO Heritage Sites easily...
Smartwings is taking over a leisure route last operated by CSA Czech Airlines in 2019.
- For the Third Time, Prague Airport Wins Title of Best European Airport Handling 15 – 25 Million Passengers Based on Customer Satisfaction
- Prague Airport Assumes Management of Several Services
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
- Lumiwings to start scheduled flights from northern Italy
- Prague Airport Receives ACI Airport Health Accreditation, Confirming High Level of Protection Measures in Place
- Airport-airline partnerships 'the key to recovery'
Latest Updates from Prague Airport
1 month 18 days ago
4 months 25 days ago