The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
11 hours 33 minutes ago
1 month 4 days ago
1 month 26 days ago
2 months 22 days ago
Václav Havel Airport Prague has continued to grow without interruption since 2013. In 2018, as per the latest operating results, Prague...
- Air Arabia Maroc schedules new routes in S19
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19
- Vueling S19 new routes as of 26DEC18
- Prague Airport Breaks Another Record By Reaching 16 Million Handled Passengers A Year
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Czech Airlines Technics Enters New Aircraft Maintenance Season with New Hangar