Introduction to Prague Airport
- The biggest airport in the Czech Republic
- Excellent location in the heart of Europe
- Attractive business and holiday destination
- 17.8 million passengers in 2019 (+6.0% Y/Y)
- 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 170 destinations
- Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines
- Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018
- Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120 minutes
- Easy accessible for the population of border regions in Germany, Austria and Poland
- Gateway to Central Europe – 6 countries & over 40 UNESCO Heritage Sites easily...
Prague Airport Receives ACI Airport Health Accreditation, Confirming High Level of Protection Measures in Place
Prague, 25 November 2020 Last spring, in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, Prague Airport began to implement a number of measures...
- Airport-airline partnerships 'the key to recovery'
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Bamboo Airways closes Prague W20 reservations as of 22OCT20
- FlyArmenia files provisional network from Dec 2020 including Los Angeles
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- FlyArmenia maps out launch network
Latest Updates from Prague Airport
1 month 28 days ago
6 months 22 days ago