The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
23 days 19 hours ago
1 month 23 days ago
2 months 14 days ago
Volotea in summer 2019 season plans to introduce new routes, mainly focusing on Cagliari and Genoa. Planned new routes as follow. Cagliari...
- As part of this winter’s flight schedule, Václav Havel Airport Prague will offer connections to 114 destinations
- Smartwings adds scheduled Salalah charter in W18
- Air France moves additional European points to JOON in S19
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- CSA Czech W18 Moscow aircraft changes
- Václav Havel Airport opened a new stand and gate for long-haul aircrafts