The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
1 month 11 days ago
1 month 23 days ago
2 months 6 days ago
2 months 15 days ago
Ryanair earlier this year announced planned service expansion at Marrakech , where the airline plans to launch 9 new routes at the launch of...
- CYPRUS AIRWAYS’ INAUGURAL FLIGHT FROM LARNACA TO PRAGUE WARM WELCOME AT PRAGUE AIRPORT
- Prague Airport and Incheon International Airport Corporation Signed New Partnership Agreement
- American Airlines begins new service between Prague and Philadelphia
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 European service changes as of 21APR18
- Prague Airport Operating Results for the First Quarter of 2018
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part two