The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
18 days 2 hours ago
1 month 8 days ago
1 month 27 days ago
3 months 18 days ago
Brussels Airport took the top prize at the ceremony in Guangzhou, China.
- flydubai removes 737 MAX 9 schedule in S19
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- United Airlines Announces New Prague-Newark Route from June 2019
- United Airlines schedules new Trans-Atlantic routes in S19
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18