The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 15.4 million passengers in 2017 (+17.9% Y/Y) 69 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 160 destinations 81.880 tons of cargo in 2017 (+15.2% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Extended volume-based incentive support from 2018 Catchment area of 8.5 million people within 120...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Ryanair, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 69
- Number of Direct Destinations: 160
- Number of Terminals: 3
To some extent, all of us are athletes: Prague Airport takes part in support of Czech athletes in South Korea
A gold medal journey often starts at the airport. Therefore, Václav Havel Airport Prague joined those who support Czech athletes in South Korea and...
- Wizz Air downsizing Prague operation from June 2018
- Václav Havel Airport Prague is the fifth fastest growing airport in Europe in the category of 10 to 25 million passengers
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- Sichuan Airlines files Zurich launch in late-March 2018
- CSA Czech Airlines outlines A321 network in S18
- Václav Havel Airport Prague Reports Growing Demand for Services of Chinese Speaking Assistants