Introduction to Tivat Airport
Tivat Airport is an international airport located 4 km of the center of Tivat Montenegro.
Tivat Airport, ‘The Adriatic Door' is situated on the northern Adriatic coast of Montenegro.
Tivat Airport is a public airport operated by the state-owned company Airports of Montenegro
There are daily flights to Belgrade and other European destinations throughout the year, yet Tivat Airport is mainly used by charter flights which are heavily concentrated in summer months.
Recently, the infrastructure and equipment at Tivat Airport have been reconstructed and upgraded to meet better growing...
Airports of Montenegro
The planned additions come after the Saudi carrier grew seat capacity by 46% in 2022.
- Austrian Airlines Plans Robust 2023 Summer Schedule From Vienna
- Turkish Airlines Starts New Routes As Capacity Rises Above 2019
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines deepen codeshare ties
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more