Introduction to Airports of Montenegro
The Government of Montenegro is a founder and owner of Airports of Montenegro that comprises of Podgorica Airport, which is located in the Capital, and Tivat Airport that is situated at Adriatic coast.
During the first nine months of 2023, Airports of Montenegro reported more than two million passengers, which is 34% growth compared to 2022, i.e. 91 percent of 2019 traffic levels.
At the airport level, Podgorica Airport served 1.322.878 passengers, which is 35% more compared to the same period in 2022, and exceeding 2019 levels by 28%.
Tivat Airport served 748.366 passengers, which is 32...
Organisations Within Airports of Montenegro
Turkish Airlines is upgrading its seasonal summer operations between Istanbul and Tivat to a year-round service. The carrier will continue to...
- New airline launched Tivat – Manchester route: Jet2, welcome!
- Uzbekistan Airways launches Tashkent -Tivat flights
- New route: Austrian Airlines starts operations from Vienna to Tivat
- Jazeera Airways launches direct flights to Montenegro
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- Montenegro Airlines suspends operations blaming lack of government support