Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport was voted the 3rd best airport by passengers among all European airports and 9th best in the World according to the website SleepinginAirports.net in 2017! We may not became the busiest airport in the world but we wish to be the cosiest. 2.3 million passengers were served in 2016, 19% growth to 2,6 million expected in 2017 Just 4 km from city centre 46% of the passengers travel for business 24/7 operations Caters for...
Turkish Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned service increase to Europe for summer 2019 season, gradually in effect between April and...
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Finnair adds seasonal Kittila – Tallinn service in W18
- airmalta / airBaltic begins codeshare service in S18
- ANA extends Lufthansa codeshares to the Baltics in S18
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in W18