Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport was voted the 3rd best airport by passengers among all European airports and 9th best in the World according to the website SleepinginAirports.net in 2017! We may not became the busiest airport in the world but we wish to be the cosiest. 2.3 million passengers were served in 2016, 19% growth to 2,6 million expected in 2017 Just 4 km from city centre 46% of the passengers travel for business 24/7 operations Caters for...
airBaltic in summer 2019 is expanding Airbus A220-300 operation at Tallinn , as the airline placing A220 on following routes, replacing Boeing...
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- Norwegian adds Stockholm – Tallinn service in W18
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018