Introduction to Tallinn Airport
Airports Council International (ACI) awarded the service quality of Tallinn Airport with Airport Service Quality Award 2020. According to passengers, the Estonian air gateway is the best one in Europe in the category of airports with two to five million passengers
The cosiest airport in the world is in Tallinn!
- 3 million passengers were served in 2019
- Just 4 km from city centre
- 46% of the passengers travel for business
- 24/7 operations
- Caters for both low cost and traditional carriers
- Attractive incentives to support new and existing services
- Low competition, many key destinations still...
The Air France-KLM Group LCC subsidiary Transavia France will fly out of Paris Orly to the the Estonian capital 2X-weekly from April 4, 2024.
- Video: Tallinn Airport Targets Inbound Leisure As Network Rebuild Continues
- Middle East Connections Among Tallinn’s Targets
- Startup Carrier Marabu Secures AOC, Launches First Flights
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Wizz Air Bolsters UK Operation With Seven London Routes
- Nine UK Routes Among Wizz Air’s Winter Additions