Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport was voted the 3rd best airport by passengers among all European airports and 9th best in the World according to the website SleepinginAirports.net in 2017! We may not became the busiest airport in the world but we wish to be the cosiest. 2.3 million passengers were served in 2016, 19% growth to 2,6 million expected in 2017 Just 4 km from city centre 46% of the passengers travel for business 24/7 operations Caters for...
Finnair during summer season filed seasonal scheduled charter service on Tallinn – Chania route, appeared in the GDS and OAG. The airline...
- airBaltic expands A220 Tallinn network in S19
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- Norwegian adds Stockholm – Tallinn service in W18
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18