Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport was voted the 3rd best airport by passengers among all European airports and 9th best in the World according to the website SleepinginAirports.net in 2017! We may not became the busiest airport in the world but we wish to be the cosiest. 2.3 million passengers were served in 2016, 19% growth to 2,6 million expected in 2017 Just 4 km from city centre 46% of the passengers travel for business 24/7 operations Caters for...
WizzAir yesterday (20NOV17) announced service expansion for London Luton , as the airline schedules 5 new routes during summer 2018 season....
- Nordica adds new destinations in S18
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- Nordica launches Tallinn – Gothenburg in late-Aug 2017
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Ellinair adds Corfu – Tallinn route in S17