Airports Council International (ACI) awarded the service quality of Tallinn Airport with Airport Service Quality Award 2018. According to passengers, the Estonian air gateway is the best one in Europe in the category of airports with up to five million passengers
The cosiest airport in the world is in Tallinn!
- 3 million passengers were served in 2018
- Just 4 km from city centre
- 46% of the passengers travel for business
- 24/7 operations
- Caters for both low cost and traditional carriers
airBaltic and airmalta at the launch of summer 2019 season expanded codeshare partnership, covering additional routes via Malta, Riga and Talinn....
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – Salzburg seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air expands Kutaisi network from August 2019
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Finnair adds seasonal Tallinn – Chania charter in S19
- airBaltic expands A220 Tallinn network in S19
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018