About The Airport
Airports Council International (ACI) awarded the service quality of Tallinn Airport with Airport Service Quality Award 2018. According to passengers, the Estonian air gateway is the best one in Europe in the category of airports with up to five million passengers
The cosiest airport in the world is in Tallinn!
- 3 million passengers were served in 2019
- Just 4 km from city centre
- 46% of the passengers travel for business
- 24/7 operations
- Caters for both low cost and traditional carriers
- Attractive incentives to support new and existing services
- Low competition, many key destinations still unserved
- High stimulation factors on routes starting from TLL
- Attention to detail, flexibility and personal touch
- Host of Routes Europe for 2012
Estonia is a leading country in the world for start-ups per capita and the birthplace of Skype and e-identity, as well as one of the best new locations in the European Union and worldwide for developing, testing, implementing and supporting ICT services. Additionally, WIFI seems to be a human right in Estonia.