Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself...
Air Canada in summer 2018 season is introducing new regional routes in Western Canada, effective from 02JUL18. Announced by the airline on...
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- WestJet S18 Domestic service increase
- Swoop outlines initial operational network from June 2018
- Air Canada expands North American routes in S18
- Korean Air Cargo plans Edmonton service from late-Oct 2017
- Icelandair Edmonton 1Q18 service changes