Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Canada’s Porter Airlines Adds Ottawa-Edmonton Embraer E195-E2 Route
- Porter Airlines To Compete On Toronto-Edmonton Route
- Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
- Flair To Serve Quebec From Summer 2023
- Edmonton International Eyes ULCCs, Long-Haul Flights
- WestJet Refocuses On Calgary Hub, Adds Terrace Route