Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself is situated adjacent to...
Swoop yesterday (02JUL19) additional route launch, which sees the airline adding San Diego from 04OCT19. Planned operation includes the...
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19
- WestJet W19 Alberta – Hawaii aircraft changes as of 28MAY19
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- WestJet adds Edmonton – St. John’s seasonal service in S19
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19