Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
New flights are being launched to Edmonton and Calgary.
- KLM And Edmonton To Further Sustainability Collaboration
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Flair To Launch Arizona Routes
- Lynx Air Expands From Toronto Region
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Enters Mexican Market
- Canada’s Newest ULCC Lynx Air Plans Calgary Base