Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
The country's airlines had been encouraging the government to restart international travel for vaccinated passengers.
- WestJet boosts summer domestic schedule
- Interview: Swoop's Kevin Chan
- Three new US destinations join Swoop’s network
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Swoop expands in British Columbia with new domestic routes
- Montreal to join Flair’s network