Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself...
Air Transat in winter 2018/19 season continues to increase Airbus A320/321 operational routes, as the Airbus narrowbody variant being introduced...
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute
- Air Transat adds Toronto – Edmonton service from Nov 2018
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Swoop expands Hamilton service from August 2018
- Air Canada rouge adds Edmonton – Las Vegas service in W18
- Air Canada adds new Western Canada routes from July 2018