Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
Canadian ULCC Swoop is increasing its domestic network from July but several planned seasonal services have been postponed.
- Flair adds eight routes but cuts Abbotsford service
- Flair Airlines S20 network changes
- WestJet adds Edmonton – Honolulu service from Dec 2020
- Swoop S20 Domestic network expansion
- Swoop adds San Diego service from May 2020
- Route rundown: DLI-ICN, CDG-ROB, FRA-YEG