Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself is situated adjacent to the Nisku-Leduc Industrial Park – the largest energy park in Canada and second largest in...
Swoop in recent schedule update closed reservation for planned service to San Diego, as the airline postponed service launch in October 2019....
- Swoop schedules San Diego launch in Oct 2019
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19
- WestJet W19 Alberta – Hawaii aircraft changes as of 28MAY19
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- WestJet adds Edmonton – St. John’s seasonal service in S19
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO