Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself is situated adjacent to...
Air Transat in recent schedule update adjusted Airbus A310-300 operation, currently listed until 01MAY20. Based on 05MAY19’s OAG schedules...
- WestJet adds Edmonton – St. John’s seasonal service in S19
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- Delta ends Seattle – Edmonton service in early-March 2019
- WestJet files new 737 MAX 8 routes in W18
- Flair Airlines outlines US network in 4Q18