Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself is situated adjacent to the Nisku-Leduc Industrial Park – the largest energy park in Canada and second largest in...
Swoop in summer 2020 season plans to expand domestic network, including new routes launch from Edmonton, Hamilton and Winnipeg. Planned service as...
- Swoop adds San Diego service from May 2020
- Route rundown: DLI-ICN, CDG-ROB, FRA-YEG
- Condor adds new long-haul routes in S20
- Icelandair schedules 737 MAX 8 Edmonton service in S20
- Swoop delays planned San Diego Oct 2019 Launch
- Swoop schedules San Diego launch in Oct 2019