Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
Swoop is adding a new destination in British Columbia this summer and expanding from a second. Both airports participated in the Canadian carrier’s...
- Montreal to join Flair’s network
- WestJet eyes domestic tourism rebound
- Interview: Parm Sidhu, Abbotsford International Airport
- Air Canada to deploy Boeing 737 MAX on five routes from Toronto
- Westjet Cuts Routes, Capacity As New Protocols Hit Demand
- Routes Reconnected: North American airlines see ‘pent-up demand’ for air travel