Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself...
Delta Air Lines in recent schedule update filed service changes for Seattle – Edmonton service, currently served by Skywest Embraer E175...
- WestJet files new 737 MAX 8 routes in W18
- Flair Airlines outlines US network in 4Q18
- Flair adds US routes as ULCC competition intensifies
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- Swoop schedules US launch in Oct 2018
- World Routes meeting request system now open