Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is one of the fastest growing major airport in Canada, connecting Alberta’s capital with over 60 non-stop destinations across North America and beyond. 2014 saw YEG serve over 8 million passengers, representing a growth rate of 7 percent over the previous year. YEG is the principal gateway to the main staging area for Alberta’s thriving energy industry, including northern Alberta’s vast Athabasca Oil Sands. The airport itself...
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers are now accepting meeting requests.
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Air Transat files new A320/321 routes in W18
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute
- Air Transat adds Toronto – Edmonton service from Nov 2018
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Swoop expands Hamilton service from August 2018