Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
The carrier will fly to the California city from three Canadian airports.
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Canada’s Sunwing to return to Cuba on Oct. 8
- Swoop restarts international flights, expands Jamaica service
- Flair to open Edmonton base, launch four US routes
- Canada’s Flair Airlines launches six routes from Abbotsford
- Canada announces wide border reopening in September