Introduction to Edmonton International Airport
Edmonton International Airport is a self-funded, not-for-profit corporation whose mandate is to drive economic prosperity for the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. EIA offers non-stop connections to destinations across Canada, the US, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe. EIA’s Airport City propels new jobs, tourism, and economic diversification – and creates a destination in and around EIA, featuring entertainment, e-commerce, retail, hospitality, cargo/logistics, bio-pharma, light manufacturing, and many other industries.
Facts & Figures
- EIA is a major economic driver, with...
WestJet’s ultra-low-cost subsidiary Swoop will operate four domestic and five international routes from Toronto Pearson International.
- Swoop W20 operations as of 02SEP20
- Air Transat outlines winter schedule
- Flair Airlines adds new domestic routes in late-August 2020
- Route Analysis: AMS-ORK, YYC-LGW, TIA-STN
- Swoop outlines domestic network changes
- Flair adds eight routes but cuts Abbotsford service