The Fredericton International Airport (YFC) serves over 424,000 passengers annually and offers direct daily service to the major hubs of Toronto (Pearson and Billy Bishop), Montreal, Ottawa, and Halifax, along with seasonal service to the popular sun destinations Cancun, Cayo Coco, Cayo Santa Maria, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana. Through direct, indirect, and induced economic activity, YFC generates 662 jobs, $38.8 million in GDP, and $25.8 million in labour income for New Brunswick every year.
Air Canada rouge in mid-February 2019 announced domestic network expansions, as the A319 scheduled to serve following markets from Montreal and...
- Fredericton International Airport passes 400,000 passenger milestone
- Sunwings plans additional routes in W17
- Porter Airlines expands New Brunswick service from Sep 2017
- airtransat Adds New Fredericton - Dominican Republic Route from Mar 2017
- airtransat Adds New Scheduled Routes in W15
- WestJet Encore to Introduce First Maritime Destination