Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use,...
Air Canada in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Vancouver – Newark route, for winter 2019/20 season. From 27OCT19 to...
- American Airlines Vancouver service changes from Sep 2019
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Air New Zealand NW19 Vancouver aircraft changes
- Flair Airlines adds new Domestic routes from late-June 2019
- China Southern W19 Mexico City service changes
- Pacific Coastal enhances Vancouver – Bella Bella / Port Hardy service from late-June 2019