Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
Air Transat in winter 2018/19 season continues to increase Airbus A320/321 operational routes, as the Airbus narrowbody variant being introduced...
- Air Canada W18 Long-haul changes as of 07MAY18
- Air China / Air Canada expands codeshare routes from May 2018
- China Eastern expands WestJet codeshare network from late-April 2018
- Icelandair expands Vancouver service in W18
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Air Canada S18 Vancouver – Mexico City operation changes