Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
4 months 23 days ago
5 months 6 days ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- Air Canada outlines Boeing 737 MAX Dec 2017/Jan 2018 schedules
- Delta plans Boeing 737 Seattle – Vancouver service from June 2018
- Air Canada May 2018 Taipei frequency changes
- Air Canada further boosts Vancouver – Delhi service in Dec 2017
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- WestJet adds new Vancouver routes in Dec 2017