Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use,...
Cathay Pacific in late-Tuesday (10SEP19; Hong Kong time) adjusted inventory system, which sees the closure of Vancouver – New York JFK...
- Air Canada 1Q20 Vancouver – Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Alaska Airlines schedules Vancouver – Nome charters in Sep 2019
- World Routes 25: 2010 Host Vancouver Network in Nov 1995
- Air Canada W19 Hawaii service changes as of 23AUG19
- WestJet adds Cranbrook – Vancouver route from late-Oct 2019
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul service changes as of 07AUG19