Introduction to Vancouver International Airport
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use, Category 3 facility capable of handling the world’s largest aircraft.
On January 1 2016,...
The Japanese airline is also restarting Perth flights.
- Porter Airlines To Compete On Toronto-Edmonton Route
- American, JetBlue To Grow Northeast Alliance In 2023
- Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
- Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways To Codeshare
- JAL’s Vancouver-Narita Route To Carry WestJet’s Code
- WestJet Refocuses On Calgary Hub, Adds Terrace Route