Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use,...
Air Canada in recent weeks filed planned service revision for 2-class 285-seater A330-300 aircraft, with minor changes to service entry date....
- Air China expands Air Canada domestic codeshare from mid-May 2019
- Air Canada June / July 2019 Vancouver – Hawaii service changes
- Air China S19 Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
- China Eastern adds A350 Vancouver service from late-June 2019
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- Air Transat schedules new routes in W19