Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, Air Transat, WestJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 56
- Number of Direct Destinations: 118
- Number of Terminals: 2
United Airlines during summer peak season plans to expand Los Angeles – Vancouver route, which sees the restoration of 2 nd daily flight...
- China Southern S18 Vancouver aircraft changes
- Korean Air S18 changes as of 07FEB18
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- WestJet S18 Domestic service increase
- Air Canada extends Vancouver – Delhi to year-round service from June 2018
- Canada-China capacity on the rise as Hainan adds Vancouver