Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use, Category 3 facility capable of handling the world’s largest aircraft.
On January 1 2016,...
Canadian carrier Air North earlier this week announced new seasonal service from Vancouver, offering Vancouver – Yellowknife nonstop...
- Hong Kong Airlines S20 Vancouver service changes as of 07NOV19
- Air North opens public booking for Whitehorse – Vancouver multi-stop service in W19
- Air Transat S20 London Gatwick service changes
- Air New Zealand adjusts Vancouver frequency for July 2020
- WestJet adds Boeing 787 Vancouver – London service in S20
- Air Canada S20 London Heathrow additional adjustment as of 11OCT19