Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe. Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains...
China Southern between April and July 2019 is reducing service to Mexico, from 3 to 2 weekly. The airline operates Guangzhou – Vancouver...
- Delta extends Atlanta – Vancouver route to year-round from Sep 2019
- Air Canada W19 Vancouver – Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 07MAR19
- Hong Kong Airlines S19 North America service changes as of 06MAR19
- Air Canada expands Vancouver – Anchorage flights in S19
- Air Canada schedules new international routes in NW19
- United adds Mainline Los Angeles – Vancouver service in S19