Introduction to Vancouver International Airport
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is Canada’s second busiest and North America’s closest West Coast airport to Asia and Europe.
Voted Best Airport in North America for the last 7 consecutive years (Skytrax), YVR surpassed 20 million passengers in 2015 for the first time. With over 70 gates, 56 airlines and 124 destinations, we are renowned for our West Coast sense of place, exceptional customer service and world class shopping. YVR maintains efficient, 24-hour operations and is a common-use, Category 3 facility capable of handling the world’s largest aircraft.
On January 1 2016,...
Air Canada's new nonstop route from Vancouver to Singapore will operate four times per week from next April.
- Vancouver Airport Seeks To Avoid Repeat Of Winter Holiday Meltdown
- Air Canada To Connect Vancouver With Dubai
- Routes Americas 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- WestJet Confirms Transatlantic Cuts
- ANA To Resume Brussels And Munich Services
- Porter Airlines To Compete On Toronto-Edmonton Route