Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination.
Zagreb Airport handled 3.34 million passengers in 2018, which represents a 7.9% year on year rise.
Budapest Airport has been crowned the overall winner of the World Routes Awards. Other winners at the prestigious ceremony included Wilco Sweijen...
- Korean Air suspends Zagreb / Zurich service in W19
- Korean Air W19 International service changes as of 06SEP19
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Korean Air Sep/Oct 2019 Zagreb aircraft changes
- Routes Europe 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Air Transat increases Zagreb flights in S19