Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination. Zagreb Airport handled 3.34 million passengers in 2018, which represents a 7.9% year on year rise. ...
In the first of a two-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports shortlisted in two categories of the Routes Europe 2019...
- Air Transat increases Zagreb flights in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- Korean Air consolidates Zagreb / Zurich service in W18
- Aegean Airlines extends selected service to year-round in W18
- Korean Air schedules Zagreb regular service in Sep/Oct 2018