Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination.
Zagreb Airport handled 3.34 million passengers in 2018, which represents a 7.9% year on year rise.
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Korean Air Sep/Oct 2019 Zagreb aircraft changes
- Routes Europe 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Air Transat increases Zagreb flights in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- Korean Air consolidates Zagreb / Zurich service in W18