Introduction to Zagreb Airport
Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination.
Zagreb Airport handled 3.34 million passengers in 2018, which represents a 7.9% year on year rise.
Croatia is a member of EU since July 2013.
The ULCC said the robust schedule was the 'direct result' of Dublin Airport Authority introducing its Traffic Recovery Support Scheme.
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Eurowings adds more new routes
- Ryanair’s new Zagreb base gives hope to Croatia’s struggling market