Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination. Zagreb International Airport handled 2.43 million passengers in 2014, which represents a 5.6% year on...
Aegean Airlines in the last few days filed service expansion for summer 2019 season, with the addition of 4 new routes (including a service...
- flydubai replaces Emirates Zagreb service in W18
- Korean Air consolidates Zagreb / Zurich service in W18
- Aegean Airlines extends selected service to year-round in W18
- Korean Air schedules Zagreb regular service in Sep/Oct 2018
- Primera Air Nordic schedules Iceland – Croatia charters in May 2018
- Croatia Airlines plans Mostar service resumption in May 2018