Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination. Zagreb International Airport handled 2.43 million passengers in 2014, which represents a 5.6% year on...
Primera Air Nordic during the month of May 2018 schedules new charter service between Iceland and Croatia, including flights to Split (1...
- Croatia Airlines plans Mostar service resumption in May 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Belgrade / Zagreb service in S18
- Croatia Airlines resumes Ireland service in S18
- Lufthansa expands Croatia Airlines codeshare network from Nov 2017
- ANA expands European codeshare routes in W17
- Aegean Airlines outlines new Athens routes in S18