Welcome to Zagreb, the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Zagreb is an old Central European city. For centuries it has been a focal point of culture and science, and now of commerce and industry as well. It lies on the intersection of important routes between the Adriatic coast and Central Europe. Home to 1.1 million inhabitants, Zagreb is an emerging vibrant leisure destination. Zagreb International Airport handled 2.43 million passengers in 2014, which represents a 5.6% year on...
Korean Air in last week’s schedule update opened reservation for Zagreb in winter 2018/19 season, on/after 28OCT18. The regular...
- Aegean Airlines extends selected service to year-round in W18
- Korean Air schedules Zagreb regular service in Sep/Oct 2018
- Primera Air Nordic schedules Iceland – Croatia charters in May 2018
- Croatia Airlines plans Mostar service resumption in May 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Belgrade / Zagreb service in S18
- Croatia Airlines resumes Ireland service in S18