Introduction to Malta International Airport
2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching 7,310,289 and traffic growth increasing by 7.4% over 2018 figures.
Seat capacity grew by 7.3% and SLF remained unchanged from the previous year to stand at a healthy 81.8%.
This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months. During the course of 2019, MLA welcomed a new airline, inaugurated 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduced other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity,...
The planned expansion from Zagreb comes as the Irish carrier pushed up its annual passenger traffic forecast on the back of growth in summer bookings.
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Emirates resumes flights from India, boosts Jordan capacity
- Air France to fly 65% of pre-COVID capacity this summer
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Russian carriers plan Morocco routes
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans