Introduction to Malta International Airport
2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching 7,310,289 and traffic growth increasing by 7.4% over 2018 figures.
Seat capacity grew by 7.3% and SLF remained unchanged from the previous year to stand at a healthy 81.8%.
This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months. During the course of 2019, MLA welcomed a new airline, inaugurated 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduced other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity,...
Ryanair Group is giving up its Austrian AOC.
- St Petersburg to become Wizz Air’s first base in Russia
- Interview: Malta International expects VFR to lead recovery
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Air Caraibes schedules limited-time Malta / Palermo charter in Sep 2020
- airmalta / Qatar Airways begins codeshare service from March 2020