The first half of 2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching over 3.2 million and traffic growth increasing by 5.9% compared to Jan-Jun of 2018.
Seat capacity grew by 5.8% in the first half of 2019 following an enhanced schedule in Q1 as well as the introduction of 16 new developments, including new airline Qatar Airways in Q2. Overall seat load factor stood at 79.8%, in line with the previous year.
The airport’s half-yearly performance confirms...
Budapest Airport has been crowned the overall winner of the World Routes Awards. Other winners at the prestigious ceremony included Wilco Sweijen...
- September traffic at MLA up by 7.8%
- MLA highly commended at World Routes awards
- Eurowings schedules new short-haul routes from Stuttgart in S20
- airmalta discontinues 2 German routes in late-Oct 2019
- August traffic at MLA up by 8.4%
- MLA braces for busiest week of the year
Malta International Airport:
has updated their profile
11 days 56 minutes ago