Introduction to Malta International Airport
2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching 7,310,289 and traffic growth increasing by 7.4% over 2018 figures.
Seat capacity grew by 7.3% and SLF remained unchanged from the previous year to stand at a healthy 81.8%.
This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months. During the course of 2019, MLA welcomed a new airline, inaugurated 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduced other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity,...
The ULCC currently operates subsidiaries in the UK and UAE.
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- ITA Airways, Air Malta Ink Codeshare Agreement
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more