Introduction to Malta International Airport
In 2019, Malta International Airport welcomed a record 7,310,289 passengers. This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months, which saw MLA welcome a new airline, inaugurate 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduce other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity, particularly in the off-peak months.
Now connected to 34 countries via 98 direct routes, Malta International Airport remains committed to working with partner airlines to restore connections which have been...
The airline has increased from two to four the number of aircraft based at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- Malta International Airport Recovers 86% of Pre-Pandemic Traffic in July
- Interview: Malta’s Growing Aviation Appeal
- Wizz Air Seeks AOC For New Malta Subsidiary
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- ITA Airways, Air Malta Ink Codeshare Agreement