The first half of 2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching over 3.2 million and traffic growth increasing by 5.9% compared to Jan-Jun of 2018.
Seat capacity grew by 5.8% in the first half of 2019 following an enhanced schedule in Q1 as well as the introduction of 16 new developments, including new airline Qatar Airways in Q2. Overall seat load factor stood at 79.8%, in line with the previous year.
The airport’s half-yearly performance confirms the company’s confidence in its forecast of 7.2 million passenger movements expected by the...
airmalta in summer 2020 season plans to resume Malta – Stuttgart service, previously served until November 2011. From 01APR20, the airline...
- Winter season off to strong start at Malta International Airport
- MLA Launches its Winter Flight Schedule
- MLA Traffic up 6.7% in the first 10 months of 2019
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19
- TUIfly S20 network additions as of 31OCT19
- Eurowings S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 18OCT19
3 days 19 hours ago
1 month 2 days ago