Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
airmalta in recent schedule update once again filed operational schedule for its planned service resumption. Originally reported on 12OCT17, the...
- Record Summer Results for MLA!
- Malta named most ideal European diving destination
- airmalta S18 new routes update as of 16OCT17
- airmalta adds Comiso service in W17
- airmalta schedules new routes in S18
- Atlantic Airways adds Malta seasonal flights in S18