Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive double-digit growth in 2017, reaching a total of 6,014,548 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 17.5% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 18 % in 2017 following the introduction of 15 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 82.4%. Contact...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 42
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100+
- Number of Terminals: 1
airmalta in summer 2019 season intends to resume service to Cairo, as the airline filed operational for Malta – Cairo route in the OAG....
- Robust winter schedule behind MLA’s record pax figures
- Qatar Airways adds Malta service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- MLA on track to reaching its forecast 6.8 million pax
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- September traffic grows by 12.8%