2018 was another record year for Malta International Airport with 12 months of consecutive growth, reaching a total of 6,808,177 passenger movements!
These results translate into 13.2% year-on-year growth. Seat capacity grew by 14% in 2018 following the introduction of 28 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 81.8%.
Alex Cardona ...
• April fastest-growing month of 2019 so far • 600,000 passenger movements registered in April for the first time • Easter...
- airmalta increases Paris service from August 2019
- airmalta adds Ibiza service in 3Q19
- airBaltic / airmalta expands codeshare network from April 2019
- airmalta resumes Warsaw service from June 2019
- Malta eyes tenth year of uninterrupted growth
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
15 hours 5 minutes ago
Malta International Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 27 days ago