2018 was another record year for Malta International Airport with 12 months of consecutive growth, reaching a total of 6,808,177 passenger movements! These results translate into 13.2% year-on-year growth. Seat capacity grew by 14% in 2018 following the introduction of 28 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 81.8%. Contact Details...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Wizz Air, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 40
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100+
- Number of Terminals: 1
Malta International Airport expects passenger traffic to hit the 7.2 million mark this year as it prepares for another busy summer season.
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Malta International airport's passenger traffic expected to exceed 7 million mark in 2019
- airmalta plans to resume Cairo service in S19
- Robust winter schedule behind MLA’s record pax figures
- Qatar Airways adds Malta service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18