Introduction to Malta International Airport
2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching 7,310,289 and traffic growth increasing by 7.4% over 2018 figures.
Seat capacity grew by 7.3% and SLF remained unchanged from the previous year to stand at a healthy 81.8%.
This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months. During the course of 2019, MLA welcomed a new airline, inaugurated 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduced other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity,...
Several domestic trunk routes are expected to reach 2019 capacity levels again.
- Air France unveils summer schedule
- MLA wins 'Best Airport' for 3rd consecutive year!
- SkyUp adds three new routes, receives approval for five more
- Flydubai to launch Dubai-Salzburg route in May
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Wizz Air delays St. Petersburg base launch to Dec 2020
Latest Updates from Malta International Airport
Malta International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago