Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive growth in 2016, reaching a total of 5,080,071 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 10% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 7.6% in 2016 following the introduction of 3 new airlines, 11 new scheduled routes and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Growth was also a result of an improvement in seat load factor...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90+
- Number of Terminals: 1
The positive trend continues in January 2018
- MLA forecasts 6.5 million pax in 2018
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- airmalta increases Comiso service in S18
- MLA welcomes its 6 Millionth passenger!
- November Traffic Up by 15.8%
- airmalta resumes Casablanca service from March 2018