Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive double-digit growth in 2017, reaching a total of 6,014,548 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 17.5% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 18 % in 2017 following the introduction of 15 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 82.4%. Contact...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 42
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100+
- Number of Terminals: 1
Yet another traffic record for the airport!
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- July Traffic at MLA breaks all records!
- MLA projects growth of 13% over 2017
- S18 continues to prove busy for MLA!
- May closes off with +17.3% at MLA!