Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive double-digit growth in 2017, reaching a total of 6,014,548 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 17.5% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 18 % in 2017 following the introduction of 15 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 82.4%. Contact...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 42
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100+
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air earlier this week announced service expansion at Debrecen , as the Hungarian airport receives 2 nd based Airbus A320 aircraft from...
- airmalta resumes Leipzig service from Nov 2018
- April Traffic Results: +11.4% over 2017!
- TUIfly adds Cologne – Malta route from May 2018
- Wizz Air expands A321 network at Vienna in W18
- airmalta S18 Manchester aircraft changes
- airmalta schedules seasonal Lourdes service in S18