The first half of 2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching over 3.2 million and traffic growth increasing by 5.9% compared to Jan-Jun of 2018.
Seat capacity grew by 5.8% in the first half of 2019 following an enhanced schedule in Q1 as well as the introduction of 16 new developments, including new airline Qatar Airways in Q2. Overall seat load factor stood at 79.8%, in line with the previous year.
The airport’s half-yearly performance confirms...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- MLA braces for busiest week of the year
- July grows by 5.6% over same month last year
- airmalta adds Naples / Lourdes service in 3Q19
- MLA record 5.9% traffic growth in first half of 2019
- Jet2.com extends London Stansted – Malta service to year-round in W19
- May traffic results: +4.8% over the same month in 2018