2019 marked another record for Malta International Airport with passenger numbers reaching 7,310,289 and traffic growth increasing by 7.4% over 2018 figures.
Seat capacity grew by 7.3% and SLF remained unchanged from the previous year to stand at a healthy 81.8%.
This solid full-year performance was partly driven by improved flight schedules for both the winter and the summer months. During the course of 2019, MLA welcomed a new airline, inaugurated 18 new routes spanning three continents, and introduced other developments aimed at further enhancing the islands’ connectivity,...
Jet2.com in summer 2020 season is expanding Airbus A321 and A330-200 operations, based on schedules listing comparison 26JAN20 vs 13OCT19 in the...
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Tenth year of Traffic growth at MLA
- Lauda / Malta Air expands Vienna – Malta flights in S20
- MLA welcomes its 7 millionth pax!
- airmalta resumes Stuttgart service from April 2020