Malta International Airport achieved 12 months of consecutive double-digit growth in 2017, reaching a total of 6,014,548 passenger movements, a new milestone in its aviation history! These results translate into 17.5% year-on-year growth! Seat capacity grew by 18 % in 2017 following the introduction of 15 new developments and a number of airlines extending their schedules into the shoulder months. Overall seat load factor for the year reached 82.4%. Contact...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Air Malta, easyJet, Lufthansa, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 42
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100+
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 days 10 hours ago
More than 12 summer routes extended into winter
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- September traffic grows by 12.8%
- MLA August passenger traffic up 9.5%
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- July Traffic at MLA breaks all records!