Welcome to Atlantic City International Airport (ACY), serving residents of central and southern New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to destinations in Florida and Myrtle Beach with connections to Latin America, the Caribbean Islands, and Mexico, as long as seasonal service to Atlanta.
Located minutes from Exit 9 of the Atlantic City Expressway, a major thoroughfare accessible from I-95 and the Garden State Parkway, ACY is a well-situated alternative to the region’s big New York City & Philadelphia airports
As a joint use military/civilian...
Orlando, Myrtle Beach and Fort Lauderdale will all get more frequencies from the New Jersey resort city.
- 16 Reasons to Visit Atlantic City besides Gambling
- South Jersey Transportation Authority Receives Grants Totaling $2,684,700 for Atlantic City International Airport
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Moves to Atlantic City
- Air Canada Places Bet on Atlantic City Seasonal Link
- Air Canada Adds Seasonal Toronto – Atlantic City Service May – Sep 2015
- UNITED Ends Atlantic City Service from Dec 2014