flybe launches 2019 winter schedule from Belfast City
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, started operating its 2018-19 Winter schedule this past weekend (Sunday 28th October 2018) featuring a total of 14 routes with a choice of up to 272 flights a week from George Best Belfast City Airport.
From the 8th February 2019, passengers will see an increase in the number of flights operating between Belfast and Glasgow with additional services operating on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, bringing frequency up to five times a day.
In addition, Flybe offers the most comprehensive programme of flights between Belfast and Manchester with up to seven flights a day operating from the airport that, conveniently, is easily accessible and just 10 minutes from the centre of Belfast.
Key highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule from Belfast City:
- Total of 14 routes including Doncaster Sheffield to Belfast City operating for the first time in winter
- Up to 7 flights a day to Manchester and Birmingham
- Increased flights to Glasgow from 8th Feb 2019
- Up to 6 flights a day to London City
- Return of extra seasonal frequency 21st December 2018 – 3rd January 2019 to and from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow and Leeds Bradford
Details of full schedule available at www.flybe.com