Introduction to Biarritz Pays Basque Airport
Biarritz, a wave of creative energy
Situated in close proximity to Spain, on the Atlantic Coast, nestled against the Pyrenean Mountains – the Basque Country is THE destination for leisure and sporting activities. Enjoy a round of golf, surf, try a hand at Basque Pelota or take an off-road adventure and explore the area in four wheel drive (4WD). Refresh and relax in thalassotherapy centers. Immerse in the Basque culture, partaking in village festivals and savoring regional gastronomic delights. The Basque Country, with Spanish influence and rich cultural history, is synonymous with...
ASL Airlines France, which specialises in flights between France and North Africa, will tomorrow open a new domestic scheduled passenger route.
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air France S20 Short-Haul Network additions as of 28JAN20
- easyJet expands Bristol network in 3Q19
- Lufthansa S19 European network additions
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18