Introduction to Biarritz Pays Basque Airport
Biarritz, a wave of creative energy
Situated in close proximity to Spain, on the Atlantic Coast, nestled against the Pyrenean Mountains – the Basque Country is THE destination for leisure and sporting activities. Enjoy a round of golf, surf, try a hand at Basque Pelota or take an off-road adventure and explore the area in four wheel drive (4WD). Refresh and relax in thalassotherapy centers. Immerse in the Basque culture, partaking in village festivals and savoring regional gastronomic delights. The Basque Country, with Spanish influence and rich cultural history, is synonymous with...
The French flag-carrier will launch 22 new routes.
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- Transavia France adds new domestic routes from Nov 2020
- Transavia France launches first domestic routes
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20