Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
TUI Airways UK last week added Boeing 757 service on Birmingham – Bodrum route, scheduled to operate once a week. The 757 aircraft...
- SunExpress Germany assumes selected SunExpress routes in S20
- Pegasus Kiev Airport changes from Sep 2019
- Pegasus schedules new Bodrum – Germany routes in 3Q19
- Kuwait Airways adds seasonal Bodrum service in S19
- WindRose Aviation adds Dniepropetrovsk – Bodrum charters in S19
- Onur Air expands Iraq network in S19