Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
SunExpress Germany in summer 2019 season is adding various service to Turkey, Tunisia and Bulgaria, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned...
- Germania S19 new routes as of 04OCT18
- Primera Air adds scheduled charter routes from Billund in S19
- Primera Air Nordic resumes Reykjavik – Bodrum scheduled charters in S19
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018
- Onur Air expands Russia charters from Bodrum / Gazipasa in S18
- Onur Air expands Polish network in S18