Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Turkish Airlines in summer 2020 season plans to expand service to Munich, including flights from Bodrum and Dalaman. Planned schedule as follows....
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20
- Turkish Airlines files Dalaman – London Gatwick schedule in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds 777-300ER Istanbul – Bodrum service in S20