Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
The LCC is adding routes from DXB.
- Milas-Bodrum becomes Airport Carbon Accredited
- Flydubai expands Turkish service
- Bodrum welcomes first international flight of the season
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- SunExpress schedules new Bodrum routes in S21
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
Latest Updates from Bodrum Airport
1 month 4 days ago