Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Jet2.com in summer 2020 season is expanding operations from its various basis, gradually opened for reservation in the last few weeks. This...
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20
- Turkish Airlines files Dalaman – London Gatwick schedule in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds 777-300ER Istanbul – Bodrum service in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds new seasonal Munich routes in S20
- Smartwings adds Prague – Bodrum seasonal service from May 2020
- Qatar Airways S20 network expansions