Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Flydubai expands European network
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Flydubai expands Russian network To 11 destinations
- Milas-Bodrum becomes Airport Carbon Accredited
Latest Updates from Bodrum Airport
3 months 19 days ago