Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines this month further expands international service at Bodrum , where the airline schedules 2 additional routes to...
- Kuwait Airways adds seasonal Bodrum service in S19
- WindRose Aviation adds Dniepropetrovsk – Bodrum charters in S19
- Onur Air expands Iraq network in S19
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia adds new Turkish routes from June 2019
- Tunisair adds Tunis – Bodrum charters in 3Q19
- Jazeera Airways expands Turkey network from June 2019