Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
Jet2.com in recent weeks filed additional new routes for summer 2018 season, including selected routes previously not served in 2017. As of...
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Turkish Airlines adds Bodrum – Kuwait flights in S17
- Pegasus schedules additional European routes in S17
- Pegasus adds new European routes in S17
- Milas-Bodrum Airport starts to host Moscow flights of Ural Airlines
- Germania S17 service expansions – update 1