Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
SunExpress recently filed additional new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned additional...
- Primera Air plans Gothenburg – Bodrum charter in S18
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Bodrum service in S18
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Turkish Airlines adds Bodrum – Kuwait flights in S17
- Pegasus schedules additional European routes in S17