Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Twenty-three new routes are planned for the summer season, including flights from Antalya to Beirut, Ljubljana and Tel Aviv.
- SunExpress schedules new Bodrum routes in S21
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Azerbaijan Airlines plans A340 Bodrum service in Aug 2020
- International flights begin in Bodrum
- Qatar Airways resumes additional European routes in July 2020