Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Kazakhstan’s largest airline is switching its London route to Almaty and launching a new service to Bodrum.
- Air Serbia Eyes Egypt, Turkey Flights
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- SunExpress Schedules New Summer Routes
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
Latest Updates from Bodrum Airport
1 year 5 months ago