Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
Russian carrier Yakutia in late-May 2018 introduced new scheduled charter route for Turkish market, where it launched Moscow Vnukovo –...
- Onur Air expands Russia charters from Bodrum / Gazipasa in S18
- Onur Air expands Polish network in S18
- Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Bodrum – London service in S18
- Primera Air adds Copenhagen – Bodrum charter in S18
- Jet2.com schedules extra frequencies in 3Q18
- Germania further expands Berlin market in W18