Introduction to Bodrum Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Air Senegal’s European expansion; British...
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Azerbaijan Airlines plans A340 Bodrum service in Aug 2020
- International flights begin in Bodrum
- Qatar Airways resumes additional European routes in July 2020
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- Turkish Airlines expands Munich service in 3Q20