Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015. Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m². In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to offer expanded service to Russia, as the airline schedules 4 routes to Moscow...
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- Turkish Airlines adds Bodrum – Kiev service from April 2019
- Lufthansa S19 European network additions
- Qatar Airways expands Seasonal Turkey / Greece service in S19
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18