Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Russian carrier Pobeda from June 2019 plans to offer 4 new routes to Turkey, including departures from Kazan, Moscow and Perm. Planned operation...
- AZUR Air schedules new sectors in S19
- AZUR Air adds 777-300ER Moscow – Bodrum service in W19
- Pegasus adds Bodrum – Kiev link in S19
- Air Astana adds seasonal Bodrum service in S19
- Pegasus schedules new routes to Moscow in S19
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19