About The Airport
Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located at 36 km northeast of Bodrum and 16 km south of Milas, offering a short and convenient reach to major tourism attractions. TAV Airports took over the domestic terminal operations at BJV in July 2014 and international terminal operations in October 2015.
Domestic Terminal is located on an area of 14,686 m² and international is 95,700 m².
In 2016, BJV handled 2.2 million total passengers, 0.9 million of them were international travelers.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: ONUR AIR,MONARCH ,THOMAS COOK,PEGASUS AIRLINE,THOMSON AIRWAYS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 105
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 800m x 200m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2 Million
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): NO CARGO SERVICES
- Ownership: MONDİAL
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Total Catchment Population: 1,200,000
- Urban Population: 817,503
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 49