Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After four years of consecutive growth, BTS handled 2,29 million passengers in 2019. There are 28 regular direct routes on offer from Bratislava in W19.
- Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic
- Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic
- Catchment area 4 million within 60 minutes drive
Corendon Airlines in summer 2020 season is introducing various routes, including flights operated by Corendon Airlines Europe and Corendon Dutch...
- New Route: Bratislava – St. Petersburg (Pulkovo)
- Bratislava Airport: 2 new routes with Cyprus Airways for S20
- Cyprus Airways adds new Greece – Slovakia routes in S20
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- New route: Bratislava – Odessa
- Bratislava airport sees a record high in passenger numbers