Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic Catchment area 4 million within 60 minutes drive Modern passenger terminal Annual Capacity: 5 mil pax Currently operating 23 scheduled destinations Bratislava Airport supports new airlines with an attractive incentive programme including discounts for new destinations, discounts for preferred destinations, cargo...
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
6 days 1 hour ago
Travel Service Slovakia (Travel Service Slovensko) in March/April 2018 plan to offer new routing to the Middle East, with the assignment of...
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- WizzAir Tuzla seasonal changes from Sep 2017
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018