Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After three years of consecutive growth, BTS posted an all-time traffic record in 2018, with passenger numbers growing close to 2,3 million passengers. There are 47 regular direct routes to 41 destinations in 18 countries on offer from Bratislava in S19 schedule.
- Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic
- Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic
- Catchment area 4 million within 60 minutes drive
Cyprus Airways announced it will operate two new routes from Bratislava Airport in S20 season. The carrier will add Rhodes and Corfu to its already...
- Cyprus Airways adds new Greece – Slovakia routes in S20
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- New route: Bratislava – Odessa
- Bratislava airport sees a record high in passenger numbers
- Air Arabia Maroc adds seasonal Bratislava service in S19
- Travel Service Slovensko adds Bratislava – Tel Aviv from late-June 2019
1 month 19 days ago
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 20 days ago
3 months 25 days ago