Introduction to Bratislava International Airport
Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. BTS handled 2,29 million passengers in 2019. Its traffic shrinked to 400-thousand passengers in the pandemic year of 2020. The airport expects to achieve 30-35% of the 2019 traffic in 2021.
- Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic
- Catchment area 4,5 million within 60 minutes drive
The Czech Republic airline will use a Boeing 737 MAX on the route.
- Bratislava Airport: Traffic finally ramps up in June
- Bratislava Airport: Slovaks can now travel on vacation. New Travel Map published.
- Bratislava Airport: 405-thousand passengers in 2020. 700- to 800-thousand foreseen for 2021.
- Wizz Air delays St. Petersburg base launch to Dec 2020
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- SkyUp Airlines schedules new European links from Kyiv from late-Oct 2020
Latest Updates from Bratislava International Airport
4 months 24 days ago
4 months 26 days ago
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
8 months 18 days ago