Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After three years of consecutive growth, BTS closed up 2017 just below the 2-million passengers threshold. There are 45 scheduled destinations on offer from Bratislava this summer. Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic Catchment area 4 million within 60...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Travel Service, Wizzair, Pobeda, Flydubai
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 45 (S18)
- Number of Terminals: 1
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
13 days 14 hours ago
1 month 6 days ago
The highest number of passengers was handled in the month of July at Bratislava airport, another record-breaking result posted by BTS this year.
- New route: Bratislava – Lviv
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Jaguar Land Rover New Training Academy in Slovakia
- PM Pellegrini: Slovakia wants to extend broad-gauge track to Bratislava
- Strong growth of Slovak economy expected by OECD
- New Route: Bratislava - Marrakesh