Introduction to Bratislava International Airport
Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. BTS handled 2,29 million passengers in 2019. Its traffic shrinked to 400-thousand passengers in the pandemic year of 2020. The airport expects to achieve 30-35% of the 2019 traffic in 2021.
- Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic
- Catchment area 4,5 million within 60 minutes drive
With non-essential travel allowed again and new travel map revealed, June finally brings more live into Bratislava Airport´s daily schedule. A...
- Bratislava Airport: Slovaks can now travel on vacation. New Travel Map published.
- Bratislava Airport: 405-thousand passengers in 2020. 700- to 800-thousand foreseen for 2021.
- Wizz Air delays St. Petersburg base launch to Dec 2020
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- SkyUp Airlines schedules new European links from Kyiv from late-Oct 2020
- Bratislava Airport: Commercial Air Traffic Resumed
Latest Updates from Bratislava International Airport
1 month 20 days ago
1 month 22 days ago
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
5 months 14 days ago