Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After three years of consecutive growth, BTS closed up 2017 just below the 2-million passengers threshold. There are 28 scheduled destinations on offer from Bratislava this winter, with 6 more route additions announced for S18. Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: CSA, flydubai, Pobeda, Ryanair, Wizzair
- Number of Direct Destinations: 36 (S18)
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 10 days ago
Ryanair announced the launch of a new route from Bratislava to Kiev – Borispol. The route will be the part of Ryanair´s W18...
- Ryanair enters Turkey. Bratislava among the first two routes!
- Ryanair plans Dalaman launch in June 2018
- Slovakia receives a popularity award at the GITF Guangzhou International Travel Fair in China
- Bratislava to Malta year around, plus new route to Eindhoven
- Bratislava to Paphos also in winter
- POBEDA opens booking of S18 schedule, adds frequencies from Bratislava