Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After three years of consecutive growth, BTS posted an all-time traffic record in 2018, with passenger numbers growing close to 2,3 million passengers. There will be 47 regular direct routes to 41 destinations in 18 countries on offer from Bratislava in S19 schedule.
- Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic
- Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary...
Cyprus Airways in summer 2020 season plans to offer service between Greece and Slovakia, including flights to Bratislava and Kosice, on board...
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- New route: Bratislava – Odessa
- Bratislava airport sees a record high in passenger numbers
- Air Arabia Maroc adds seasonal Bratislava service in S19
- Travel Service Slovensko adds Bratislava – Tel Aviv from late-June 2019
- Air Cairo expands Sharm el Sheikh network from June 2019
1 month 27 days ago
Bratislava International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 21 days ago