Bratislava M. R. Štefanik Airport is among the most popular point-to-point airports in CEE region. After three years of consecutive growth, BTS closed up 2017 just below the 2-million passengers threshold. There are 28 scheduled destinations on offer from Bratislava this winter, with 6 more route additions announced for S18. Airport Bratislava is the main international airport in the Slovak Republic Ideal Location on the border with Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: CSA, flydubai, Pobeda, Ryanair, Wizzair
- Number of Direct Destinations: 36 (S18)
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
12 days 4 hours ago
14 days 5 hours ago
15 days 5 hours ago
The Russian operator Pobeda has opened the booking of S18 schedule on its web site www.pobeda.aero today. The Bratislava – Moscow Vnukovo...
- Bratislava is the 4th best developed region in EU
- New smart kiosks for tourists arriving at Bratislava Airport
- BTS welcomes the new B737 MAX 8 for the first time
- BTS-BVA gains year-round operation
- Georgian Airways starts its operation from Bratislava to Tbilisi
- Bratislava to London-Luton launches earlier