Introduction to Akron-Canton Airport
Known as one of the industry's best marketing airports, Akron-Canton is more than just a place to take-off from or land. CAK is passionate about customer care and the success of its airline partners. Featuring low costs and access to more than 4 million travelers in a 50 mile radius, CAK is an affordable and dynamic entry to the Cleveland+, Ohio market.
Want to learn more or engage with us? Pop over to www.akroncantonairport.com or www.facebook.com/akroncantonairport.
The Utah-based airline is adding eight new destinations from the Routes World 2022 host city.
- Breeze Airways To Launch Connecticut-Las Vegas Service
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022
- Breeze Adds Long Island, Palm Beach To Network
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- Three more cities added to Southwest’s network