Introduction to Charleston International Airport
Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force.
Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan area. In 2017, a record 3,987,427 passengers were enplaned and deplaned on commercial, commuter and...
Nine new routes are being added to the airline’s route map from the Texan airport.
- Breeze sees 'intriguing opportunities' at home and abroad
- Analysis: The new disruptors
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- Breeze Airways receives AOC
- American and JetBlue outline New York and Boston route plans
- Allegiant Air grows with three new cities and 13 routes