Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara. Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009. Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Saudi Arabian, Germania
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 49
- Number of Terminals: 1 (Domestic & International)
1 year 2 months ago
1 year 3 months ago
SunExpress recently filed additional new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned additional...
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 15NOV17
- SunExpress Germany W17 new routes
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara - Berlin / Vienna winter service from Oct 2017
- Turkish Airlines resumes Ankara – Paris from late-Oct 2017