Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara. Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009. Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Saudi Arabian, Germania
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 49
- Number of Terminals: 1 (Domestic & International)
1 year 10 months ago
1 year 11 months ago
SunExpress Germany in summer 2019 season is adding various service to Turkey, Tunisia and Bulgaria, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned...
- SunExpress adds Ankara – Munich route from late-Oct 2018
- Lufthansa ends Munich – Ankara route in late-Oct 2018
- Turkish Airlines resumes Ankara – Hannover service in S19
- Fly Baghdad adds 4 new routes in late-Feb 2018
- SunExpress S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18