Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and...
Turkish Airlines from late-April 2019 is adding Ankara – Baku route, previously scheduled to commence in January 2019. From 22APR19, the...
- Turkish Airlines expands Dusseldorf / Munich network in S19
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Baghdad service in S19
- Pegasus adds Ankara – Baku service from March 2019
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
2 years 4 months ago
2 years 5 months ago