Introduction to Ankara Esenboga Airport
Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and all foreign embassies. Located at the center of highway and railway networks of the country, Ankara...
Head of network planning Wilken Bellmann tells Routes the UK and Ireland would be a 'great strategic fit' for the airline’s network.
- Turkish Airlines' LCC Anadolujet eyes growth at Istanbul and Ankara airports
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- Turkish Airlines outlines A350 domestic network in Oct/Nov 2020
- Pegasus removes planned Ankara – London launch in Nov 2020
Latest Updates from Ankara Esenboga Airport
Ankara Esenboga Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 11 months ago
4 years 11 months ago