Introduction to Ankara Esenboga Airport
Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and all foreign embassies. Located at the center of highway and railway networks of the country, Ankara...
Three new European routes are set to be opened by Flynas from Jeddah, while seven services are being launched from its new Madinah base.
- Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
- SunExpress To Enter Georgia Market
- Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines Explore Potential Joint Venture
- Turkish Airlines, Air Serbia Add More Codeshare Routes
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Turkish Airlines' LCC Anadolujet eyes growth at Istanbul and Ankara airports
Ankara Esenboga Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Ankara Esenboga Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Ankara Esenboga Airport
Ankara Esenboga Airport:
has updated their profile
3 years 11 months ago
6 years 11 months ago