Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and...
Eurowings from late-May 2019 plans to introduce additional routes to Turkey, mainly from Cologne and Hamburg, on board germanwings Airbus A319 or...
- Turkish Airlines schedules Ankara – Baku addition from April 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Dusseldorf / Munich network in S19
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Baghdad service in S19
- Pegasus adds Ankara – Baku service from March 2019
2 years 5 months ago
2 years 6 months ago