Introduction to Ankara Esenboga Airport
Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and all foreign embassies. Located at the center of highway and railway networks of the country, Ankara...
Turkish Airlines last week took delivery of its first Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, approximately minimum 6 months later than previously scheduled....
- Pegasus removes planned Ankara – London launch in Nov 2020
- Pegasus reschedules Ankara – London launch to Nov 2020
- Saudia NW20 European network changes as of 20AUG20
- Qatar Airways resumes additional European routes in July 2020
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- UR Airlines files S20 network
Latest Updates from Ankara Esenboga Airport
Ankara Esenboga Airport:
has updated their profile
10 months 19 days ago
3 years 10 months ago