Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara. Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009. Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Saudi Arabian, Germania
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 49
- Number of Terminals: 1 (Domestic & International)
1 year 11 months ago
2 years 1 month ago
Pegasus Airlines next week is adding expanding service to France, as the airline set to begin Ankara – Paris CDG route. From 17DEC18,...
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – London Gatwick from Jan 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Baku from Jan 2019
- Pegasus adds Hamburg / Rotterdam service in W18
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Rome route in 1Q19
- SunExpress Germany S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- SunExpress adds Ankara – Munich route from late-Oct 2018