Introduction to Ankara Esenboga Airport
Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara.
Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009.
Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government bodies and all foreign embassies. Located at the center of highway and railway networks of the country, Ankara...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Turkish Airlines outlines A350 domestic network in Oct/Nov 2020
- Pegasus removes planned Ankara – London launch in Nov 2020
- Pegasus reschedules Ankara – London launch to Nov 2020
- Saudia NW20 European network changes as of 20AUG20
- Qatar Airways resumes additional European routes in July 2020
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
Latest Updates from Ankara Esenboga Airport
Ankara Esenboga Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
4 years 4 months ago