Serving 61 non-stop destinations, Ankara Esenboga International Airport (ESB) is the gateway of central Turkey to the world. ESB is located 28 km to the city center of Ankara. Ankara Airport handled 11 million passengers in 2014, growing 7% vs 2013. ESB was awarded with ACI Europe's Best Airport Award in the category of 5-10 million passengers in 2009. Ankara is the second biggest city of Turkey with a population of 5 million. It is the capital city of Turkey, hosting the Government...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Lufthansa, Saudi Arabian, Germania
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 49
- Number of Terminals: 1 (Domestic & International)
Turkish carrier SunExpress in recent weeks filed additional routes to be launched in summer 2019 season, including service from Ankara, Antalya...
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Baghdad service in S19
- Pegasus adds Ankara – Baku service from March 2019
- Saudia S19 International service changes as of 08JAN19
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – Tbilisi service from mid-Jan 2019
- Pegasus adds Ankara – Paris service from mid-Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – London Gatwick from Jan 2019
2 years 2 months ago
2 years 3 months ago