Introduction to GMR GOA International Airport Limited
GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL), a subsidiary of GMR Airports Limited (GAL), is developing a Greenfield Airport at Mopa in North Goa, approximately 35 km north of the centre of Panjim, the Goa State Capital. This Airport Project is based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, with scope to Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT).
Large numbers of international and domestic tourists visit natural beauty and bountiful avenues in Goa for leisure and relaxation other than places of worship and world heritage architecture. Goa received over 7.75 million...
CEO Navdip Singh Judge says that if its long-haul low-cost model doesn’t work then that business model doesn’t work.
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- LOT Polish Airlines W20 Long-Haul charter network as of 21JUL20
- Arkia adds India service from Oct 2019
- Jet Airways 737 MAX 8 W18 International operations as of 17SEP18
- Jet Airways adds Goa – Abu Dhabi from Dec 2017