Introduction to GMR GOA International Airport Limited
GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL), a subsidiary of GMR Airports Limited (GAL), is developing a Greenfield Airport at Mopa in North Goa, approximately 35 km north of the centre of Panjim, the Goa State Capital. This Airport Project is based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, with scope to Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT).
Large numbers of international and domestic tourists visit natural beauty and bountiful avenues in Goa for leisure and relaxation other than places of worship and world heritage architecture. Goa received over 7.75 million...
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
- IndiGo Plans Largest Station Launch At New Goa Airport
- Stimulating India Demand Is 'Golden Ticket' For Flypop
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion