Goa Airport is located in the village of Dabolim in Goa, India. It is the only airport in the state. Passenger numbers have been steadily growing and in 2009 the airport handled 2.5 million passengers. Expansion plans and the re development of the existing terminals is well underway.
Jet Airways from December 2017 is expanding travel options to the United Arab Emirates, with new service launch on Goa – Abu Dhabi route....
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion
- Finnair W17 Long-haul leisure routes additions
- Jet Airways ends 2 India - Abu Dhabi routes in Jan 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16
- AirAsia India adds new routes from Sep 2016