Introduction to GMR GOA International Airport Limited
GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL), a subsidiary of GMR Airports Limited (GAL), is developing a Greenfield Airport at Mopa in North Goa, approximately 35 km north of the centre of Panjim, the Goa State Capital. This Airport Project is based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, with scope to Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT).
Large numbers of international and domestic tourists visit natural beauty and bountiful avenues in Goa for leisure and relaxation other than places of worship and world heritage architecture. Goa received over 7.75 million...
LOT Polish Airlines has outlined planned long-haul charter program in winter 2020/21 season, in partnership with Polish Tour Operator Rainbow...
- Arkia adds India service from Oct 2019
- Jet Airways 737 MAX 8 W18 International operations as of 17SEP18
- Jet Airways adds Goa – Abu Dhabi from Dec 2017
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion
- Finnair W17 Long-haul leisure routes additions