Introduction to GMR GOA International Airport Limited
GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL), a subsidiary of GMR Airports Limited (GAL), is developing a Greenfield Airport at Mopa in North Goa, approximately 35 km north of the centre of Panjim, the Goa State Capital. This Airport Project is based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, with scope to Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT).
Large numbers of international and domestic tourists visit natural beauty and bountiful avenues in Goa for leisure and relaxation other than places of worship and world heritage architecture. Goa received over 7.75 million...
Latest GMR GOA International Airport Limited News
First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
IndiGo and Go First have launched their inaugural routes to India’s newest airport.
Other GMR GOA International Airport Limited News
- IndiGo Plans Largest Station Launch At New Goa Airport
- Stimulating India Demand Is 'Golden Ticket' For Flypop
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion
- Oman Air adds flights to support India’s strong expatriate workforce in the Gulf region
- Oman Air to Launch 3 New Destinations