GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL), a subsidiary of GMR Airports Limited (GAL), is developing a Greenfield Airport at Mopa in North Goa, approximately 35 km north of the centre of Panjim, the Goa State Capital. This Airport Project is based on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, with scope to Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT). Large numbers of international and domestic tourists visit natural beauty and bountiful avenues in Goa for leisure and...
Jet Airways in recent weeks gradually filed planned 737 MAX 8 operations for international routes during winter 2018/19 season, effective 28OCT18....
- Jet Airways adds Goa – Abu Dhabi from Dec 2017
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- Finnair takes leisurely approach to long-haul network expansion
- Finnair W17 Long-haul leisure routes additions
- Jet Airways ends 2 India - Abu Dhabi routes in Jan 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16