Groningen Airport (GRQ) served the Northern half of The Netherlands and is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. It's population of 1.7 million generates 2.3 million annual passenger movements.
As 'Energy Valley' the region is thé national Energy Supplier; it is the largest Gas producing region in Europe and a centre of Renewable Energy. All this energy laid the path for Google and others to build their largest datacenters in the World in the Eemsharbour.With the 'Innovation Cluster Drachten', ...
AIS Airlines September 2019 is introducing new routes for Groningen, where the airline plans to operate weekdays service on Muenster –...
- Nordica ends 2 Groningen routes in late-Dec 2018
- Transavia adds Groningen – Tenerife link in Nov 2018
- Groningen Airport Eelde is growing 13% in the first quarter of 2018
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18