Introduction to Groningen Airport Eelde
Groningen Airport (GRQ) serves the Northern half of The Netherlands, 2.1 million inhabitants within an hours' drive, and is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. GRQ is served by Corendon, TUI, Transavia and Blue Islands.
GRQ is not slot constrained and has capacity for growth.
As 'Energy Valley' the region is thé national Energy Supplier; it is the largest Gas producing region in Europe and a centre of Renewable Energy. All this energy laid the path for Google and others to build their largest...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- TUIfly Netherlands S21 Groningen traffic program as of 22OCT20
- AIS Airlines adds new Groningen routes from Sep 2019
- Nordica ends 2 Groningen routes in late-Dec 2018
- Transavia adds Groningen – Tenerife link in Nov 2018
- Groningen Airport Eelde is growing 13% in the first quarter of 2018
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one