Groningen Airport (GRQ) served the Northern half of The Netherlands and is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. It's population of 1.7 million generates 2.3 million annual passenger movements.
As 'Energy Valley' the region is thé national Energy Supplier; it is the largest Gas producing region in Europe and a centre of Renewable Energy. All this energy laid the path for Google and others to build...
Nordica in late-December 2018 is ending two routes at Groningen , as the airline schedules last service to Copenhagen and Munich on 29DEC18....
- Transavia adds Groningen – Tenerife link in Nov 2018
- Groningen Airport Eelde is growing 13% in the first quarter of 2018
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18
1 year 18 days ago