Groningen Airport (GRQ) served the Northern half of The Netherlands and is the only airport in the densely-populated Benelux/NW-Germany region that does not overlap catchment areas with other airports. It's population of 1.7 million generates 2.3 million annual passenger movements . As 'Energy Valley ' the region is thé national Energy Supplier; it is the largest Gas producing region in Europe and a centre of Renewable Energy. All this...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Stobart Air, Flybe, Nordica, LOT, Transavia, TUI Airlines Netherlands, Corendon Airlines, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 11
- Number of Terminals: 1
The shortlists for the prestigious Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards have been revealed, with 17 airports and six destinations in the running for...
- Nordica adds Groningen – Nice route in S18
- Nordica expands Groningen service in S18
- New flights confirmed to London
- Transavia expands Irakleion service in S18
- Groningen Airport Eelde: more than 30% growth in the first half year
- Night Run: first with a run in the dark at Groningen Airport