İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located on the Asian Side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 28.3 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The full service airport embraces both low cost and full service carriers and all passenger profiles. Having both domestic and international operations under one roof, İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen offers a time-saver terminal for passengers and airlines to benefit with fast operations...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines , Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Flynas , Zagrosjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 1
Turkish Airlines later this month is expanding service to Qatar, where it schedules Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Doha route. From 30OCT18,...
- Pobeda adds Moscow – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service from late-Sep 2018
- Pobeda adds new European routes from Kaliningrad / St. Petersburg in 4Q18
- New Domestic Terminal Building at Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport to boost passenger capacity to 41 million
- Pegasus begins Nile Air codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Pegasus adds Muscat service from July 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen flights from June 2018