- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 34 million passengers in 2018 and today, ranked as the 12th busiest airport in Europe.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
Pegasus Airlines last week announced new route addition to the UK, where the airline added Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Manchester route....
- Pegasus Airlines expands Middle East network in 2Q19
- Salam Air outlines further network expansion in S19
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport Announces Technology Upgrade
- MOSQUE CONSTRUCTION
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- Kuwait Airways S19 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service updates