- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 34 million passengers in 2018 and today, ranked as the 12th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW...
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines in recent schedule update filed frequency changes for Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Manchester route, on/after...
- Pobeda re-schedules Krasnodar – Istanbul launch to late-Oct 2019
- Pegasus files preliminary A321neo operation from mid-Sep 2019
- Prime Minister Visits Malaysia-Owned Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport In Turkey
- Pegasus schedules Ras al Khaimah launch in late-Oct 2019
- Salam Air launched it’s Sabiha Gökçen Flights
- SAW-TNG flights starts with Air Arabia Maroc
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 9 days ago
2 months 15 days ago