İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located on the Asian Side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 28.3 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The full service airport embraces both low cost and full service carriers and all passenger profiles. Having both domestic and international operations under one roof, İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen offers a time-saver terminal for passengers and airlines to benefit with fast operations...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines , Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Flynas , Zagrosjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 1
This week: VLM Airlines, Icelandair and Emirates are each set to resume routes previously operated.
- Emirates resumes Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen route from June 2018
- Buta Airways updates W17 operations
- News Pegasus Routes to be launched
- Describing plans for ISG, Malaysia Airports is changing the management staff
- Pegasus adds new international routes from June 2017
- ETIHAD S17 operation changes as of 15MAR17