Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
As of 1st of July, Kuwait Airways has resumed 5x weekly flights from Kuwait City (KWI) to SAW. It is the 10th foreign carrier resuming...
- Pegasus Launches a New Route from SAW
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Anadolujet Launches 4 New International Routes from SAW
- Pegasus launched a new international route from SAW
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- AnadoluJet launches a new international route from SAW
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
2 months 5 days ago
2 months 6 days ago