Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
Pegasus began Karachi on 25 September, with the 3,919-kilometre service postponed from 1 June. According to Gerald Ong, Sabiha...
- UAE-Israel routes a ‘great opportunity,’ Etihad CEO says
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- Pegasus Airlines to launch Pakistan route
- Israir prepares for UAE flights after detente
- Milan Bergamo secures West Africa link
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
5 months 6 days ago