- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 34 million passengers in 2018 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 12th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul so...
Sabiha Gökçen (“SAW”), the city airport of Istanbul, held a special welcoming celebration for Qatar Airways 1 millionth...
- LARGE AIRPORT OF THE YEAR: ISTANBUL SABİHA GÖKÇEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Pegasus adds Madinah flights from Jan 2020
- Turkish Airlines S20 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Abu Dhabi inventory changes
- First Long-Haul Flight from SAW
- Uzbekistan Airways adds Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen charters in W19
- Pegasus W19 Istanbul – Manchester frequency variations
5 days 4 hours ago