- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 34 million passengers in 2018 and today, ranked as the 12th busiest airport in Europe.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
ISTANBUL – The Prime Minister of Malaysia, YAB Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and wife Tun Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali paid a visit to Istanbul Sabiha...
- Pegasus schedules Ras al Khaimah launch in late-Oct 2019
- Salam Air launched it’s Sabiha Gökçen Flights
- SAW-TNG flights starts with Air Arabia Maroc
- THY Erbil (EBL) flight from SAW starts today
- Salam Air to fly from SAW to MCT
- Royal Air Maroc Commences Daily Flight from Casablanca to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen
22 days 8 hours ago