İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located on the Asian Side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 28.3 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The full service airport embraces both low cost and full service carriers and all passenger profiles. Having both domestic and international operations under one roof, İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen offers a time-saver terminal for passengers and airlines to benefit with fast operations...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines , Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Flynas , Zagrosjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 1
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines on 20JUN18 commenced codeshare partnership with Egyptian carrier Nile Air, covering the latter’s Cairo...
- Pegasus adds Muscat service from July 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen flights from June 2018
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- Qatar Airways Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen aircraft changes July - Oct 2018
- flydubai S18 frequency increases
- Fly Baghdad adds 4 new routes in late-Feb 2018