İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located on the Asian Side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 28.3 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The full service airport embraces both low cost and full service carriers and all passenger profiles. Having both domestic and international operations under one roof, İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen offers a time-saver terminal for passengers and airlines to benefit with fast operations...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Turkish Airlines , Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Flynas , Zagrosjet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 38
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 1
Iraqi low-cost carrier Fly Baghdad in late-February 2018 filed 4 new routes, which appeared in the OAG schedules listing. This includes service...
- Alitalia / Pegasus begins codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- Wataniya Airways service expansion in 2018
- Wataniya Airways adds Istanbul service from March 2018
- Route rundown: ANR-BHX, KEF-SFO, DXB-SAW
- Emirates resumes Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen route from June 2018
- Buta Airways updates W17 operations