Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
The Aegean coast city becomes the third city and fourth airport in Turkey served from Budapest.
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022
- Route Analysis: Istanbul-Yerevan
- Interview: Air Astana Chief Outlines Kazakhstan’s Domestic Scene
- The world’s top routes by region
- Turkey’s Pegasus resumes flights to London Stansted, Manchester
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
1 year 2 months ago