Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 9th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ drive catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
New routes are being launched from Hungary, Romania, the United Arab Emirates and the UK, including the airline’s first flights to Istanbul Airport.
- Flynas Schedules Seven New Services
- Sun Express Opens Budapest-Izmir, Turkey Route
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022
- Route Analysis: Istanbul-Yerevan
- Interview: Air Astana Chief Outlines Kazakhstan’s Domestic Scene
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper