Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul and serving for approximately 35 million people in a 2-hour catchment area. The airport is perceived as a “city airport” as it is located near the city center and it is connected to main highways and central spots with easy access which makes the airport “people’s choice”. What makes Istanbul so impressive? Those who left behind traces of cultures...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Pegasus Airlines, Turkish Airlines , Qatar Airways, Flynas, Air Arabia.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
Pegasus Airlines from July 2019 plans to introduce new route to Italy, where the airline schedules Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Venice nonstop...
- Pegasus revises planned Iraq network addition in 1H19
- Pegasus adds Basra service from late-May 2019
- Pegasus adds new Iraqi routes in 1Q19
- Pegasus adds Istanbul – Sharjah route from mid-Dec 2018
- New Pegasus Routes to be launched
- An interview with Gerald Ong, Director, Aviation Marketing, Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport:
has updated their profile
5 days 11 hours ago
2 months 15 days ago