Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
The carrier also plans to start Izmir-Stansted flights in October.
- Turkish Airlines' LCC Anadolujet eyes growth at Istanbul and Ankara airports
- Pegasus announces new International destination from SAW
- Kuwait Airways Resumes Flights from SAW
- Pegasus Launches a New Route from SAW
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Anadolujet Launches 4 New International Routes from SAW
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
2 months 17 days ago
4 months 25 days ago