Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Air Senegal’s European expansion; British...
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Recovery Tracker: Emirates, Etihad, Austrian Airlines and more
- Route analysis: YHZ-MAN, SAW-HEL, BOG-HAV
- AnadoluJet London Stansted service changes from July 2020
- SAW welcomes back Qatar Airways!
- COVID-19 “will dictate the practice of social distancing, better hygiene at airports, and technology-driven passenger processing”
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 3 days ago