- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 34 million passengers in 2018 and today, ranked as the 12th busiest airport in Europe.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
Jazeera Airways, the leading Kuwaiti Airline has started its operations from SAW on June the 15th. The airline’s A320 aircraft is now flying...
- Jazeera Airways to fly from SAW to KWI
- Pegasus expands Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Manchester flights from late-July 2019
- Pobeda removes planned new Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen routes in Sep 2019
- SAW welcomed Kuwait Airways
- Pegasus adds Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – Casablanca service from July 2019
- Royal Air Maroc adds Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service from late-June 2019
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 20 hours ago