Introduction to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW), located on the Asian side of Istanbul, served over 35.5 million passengers in 2019 and today, ranked as the 2nd busiest airport in Turkey and 13th busiest airport in Europe. It is also world's busiest single runway and single terminal airport.
- Over the last 10 years, SAW experienced over 900% increase in its direct connectivity.
- As the city airport of Istanbul, SAW is easily accessible by major highways, roads and public transport.
- Within the 2 hours’ catchment area, SAW is capable of serving over 22 million people.
What makes Istanbul...
AnadoluJet, who has been operating to 20 international destination from SAW has been added 4 new international routes, increasing its total...
- FlyArystan begins service to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Anadolu Jet launches a new international route from SAW
- Buta Airways resumes operations from SAW
- Pegasus announces new international destination from SAW
- ATC data shows Europe's airlines focusing on domestic routes
- SAW becomes accredited in ACI Airport Accreditation Programme
Latest Updates from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
17 days 12 hours ago
21 days 7 hours ago
1 month 8 hours ago