Kagoshima Airport, a gateway to the sky in the south Kyushu region, is located at an altitude of 271.6m at the foot of the foot of the Kirishima mountain range in the center of Kagoshima prefecture. It is an important hub airport offering various services with high convenience, which is playing a role to enhance both domestic and international airways as a node of the public transportation in the south Kyushu. Kagoshima airport handled a total of 5.44 million passengers combining...
Hong Kong Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service to Japan, as the airline cancels service to Miyazaki. Kagoshima service will see...
- Hong Kong Airlines plans A330 Kagoshima service in S18
- Jeju Air plans 2 new routes in 1Q18
- Korean Air Japan W17 frequency increases
- EastarJet plans Kagoshima Nov 2017 launch
- Air Busan adds Kagoshima charters in Oct 2017
- China Airlines increases Kyushu flights July - Oct 2017