Introduction to Kagoshima Airport
Kagoshima Airport, a gateway to the sky in the south Kyushu region, is located at an altitude of 271.6m at the foot of the foot of the Kirishima mountain range in the center of Kagoshima prefecture.
It is an important hub airport offering various services with high convenience, which is playing a role to enhance both domestic and international airways as a node of the public transportation in the south Kyushu.
Kagoshima airport handled a total of 5.44 million passengers combining domestic and international travelers, making it the 9th busiest airport by passenger traffic in Japan.
IBEX Airlines in winter 2020/21 season is adjusting operations, as the airline introduces 2 new routes, while cancels 6 routes during winter...
- Peach S20 Domestic service expansion
- Air Busan adds Seoul – Kagoshima scheduled charts in 1Q20
- T'Way Air adds Seoul – Kagoshima service from April 2019
- Korean Air W18 Japan service adjustments
- Jeju Air adds Daegu – Kagoshima service from Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines W18 Japan service changes as of 06AUG18