Kagoshima Airport, a gateway to the sky in the south Kyushu region, is located at an altitude of 271.6m at the foot of the foot of the Kirishima mountain range in the center of Kagoshima prefecture. It is an important hub airport offering various services with high convenience, which is playing a role to enhance both domestic and international airways as a node of the public transportation in the south Kyushu. Kagoshima airport handled a total of 5.44 million passengers combining...
Korean Air from late-December 2018 gradually increases service to Japan, as following routes receives frequency increase. Busan –...
- Jeju Air adds Daegu – Kagoshima service from Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines W18 Japan service changes as of 06AUG18
- Hong Kong Airlines plans A330 Kagoshima service in S18
- Jeju Air plans 2 new routes in 1Q18
- Korean Air Japan W17 frequency increases
- EastarJet plans Kagoshima Nov 2017 launch