Introduction to Lille Airport
Lille offers a market of almost 8 million customers within an hour’s drive-yours for the taking! Lille is strategically positioned in the heart of a vibrant catchment area for business and leisure travel, offering strong traffic potential from both Northern France and Western Belgium. Our market has already responded to new services with strong growth and high load factors: easyJet, Hop!, Ryanair, Volotea, Vueling, are amongst those who are already on board. So if you have a strong brand looking for serious market potential why not join us? There are still more opportunities available....
ASL will fly to Algiers this fall from Paris, Lyon and Lille.
- EasyJet opens third Portugal base
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- Volotea adds 10 new Holidays-only service in Dec 2020
- TUIfly Belgium adds Lille – Fez route in S21
- Volotea adds more domestic connections