Introduction to Lille Airport
Lille offers a market of almost 8 million customers within an hour’s drive-yours for the taking! Lille is strategically positioned in the heart of a vibrant catchment area for business and leisure travel, offering strong traffic potential from both Northern France and Western Belgium. Our market has already responded to new services with strong growth and high load factors: easyJet, Hop!, Ryanair, Volotea, Vueling, are amongst those who are already on board. So if you have a strong brand looking for serious market potential why not join us? There are still more opportunities available....
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in July, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Spain’s Volotea Launches Second France-Algeria Route
- Spanish Carrier Volotea To Open Seventh French Base
- ASL Airlines France to resume Algeria service
- EasyJet opens third Portugal base
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas