Introduction to Chicago Midway
Midway International Airport is the United States’ premiere point-to-point airport, offering value oriented leisure and business travel to approximately 60 destinations in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Ranking among the top thirty busiest airports in North America and the busiest station in Southwest Airlines’ network by daily departures – Midway handled nearly 19 million passengers and over 255,000 aircraft operations in 2011.
Midway is located 10 miles southwest of downtown Chicago and is accessible by all major forms of transportation. The Airport has five runways,...
The carrier will also add Ponce, Puerto Rico to its network.
- Frontier Airlines To Launch Three Montego Bay Routes
- Avelo Airlines Continues Southern Connecticut Expansion
- Avports CEO Outlines Tweed New Haven Potential As Avelo Expands
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion