Introduction to Chicago Midway
Midway International Airport is the United States’ premiere point-to-point airport, offering value oriented leisure and business travel to approximately 60 destinations in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Ranking among the top thirty busiest airports in North America and the busiest station in Southwest Airlines’ network by daily departures – Midway handled nearly 19 million passengers and over 255,000 aircraft operations in 2011.
Midway is located 10 miles southwest of downtown Chicago and is accessible by all major forms of transportation. The Airport has five runways,...
Allegiant Air has launched seven new nonstop routes and announced the resumption of a previously served service between Bozeman and Nashville,...
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Pittsburgh sees signs of life despite transatlantic setback
- Delta consolidates operations in metro areas
- Allegiant bases two A320s in Pennsylvania to boost Florida service
- Allegiant plans slew of new routes
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines