Introduction to Chicago Midway
Midway International Airport is the United States’ premiere point-to-point airport, offering value oriented leisure and business travel to approximately 60 destinations in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Ranking among the top thirty busiest airports in North America and the busiest station in Southwest Airlines’ network by daily departures – Midway handled nearly 19 million passengers and over 255,000 aircraft operations in 2011.
Midway is located 10 miles southwest of downtown Chicago and is accessible by all major forms of transportation. The Airport has five runways,...
Avelo Airlines is this week launching four new routes from Tweed New Haven, but the CEO of the airport’s management company feels the Southern...
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- PRESS RELEASE: Chicago announced as host destination for Routes Americas 2023
- Airline In Focus: Southwest Airlines
- Chicago Midway, Houston Hobby Secure Frontier’s Return