Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +1.6% growth in 2018 to 1.880 million passengers. It’s the 6th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 4.3%
Aircraft delivery delays mean that Ural Airlines’ flights between Russia’s capital and Montpellier in southern France will not resume during the...
- Transavia France S20 network expansion as of 17JAN20
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Brussels service from April 2020
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Tunisia routes in S20
- Transavia France announced the first fourteen 14 destinations from Montpellier and opened ticket sales
- Transavia France launches Montpellier base in April 2020
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific
2 months 20 days ago