Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +1.6% growth in 2018 to 1.880 million passengers. It’s the 6th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 4.3%
Transavia France this week opened reservation for Montpellier – Brussels route, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. The airline will operate...
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Tunisia routes in S20
- Transavia France announced the first fourteen 14 destinations from Montpellier and opened ticket sales
- Transavia France launches Montpellier base in April 2020
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific
- Transavia France makes Montpellier its next base
- Luxair S20 European network additions
1 month 16 days ago