Introduction to Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +3.0% growth in 2019 to 1.935 million passengers. It’s the 7th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 3.2%
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Country snapshot: France
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability
- Vueling adds domestic France service from mid-Oct 2020