Introduction to Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +1.6% growth in 2018 to 1.880 million passengers. It’s the 6th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 4.3%
Vueling from mid-October 2020 is launching domestic service in France, as the airline schedules weekend-only service from Paris Orly to Brest,...
- Transavia France adds new domestic routes from Nov 2020
- Transavia France launches first domestic routes
- Air France union criticizes plan for domestic route cuts
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
- Ural suspends Moscow-Montpellier route
Latest Updates from Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
11 months 18 days ago