Introduction to Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +1.6% growth in 2018 to 1.880 million passengers. It’s the 6th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 4.3%
Government aid is tied to Air France cutting short-haul domestic flights.
- Ural suspends Moscow-Montpellier route
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air France / Transavia France S20 Algeria network expansion
- Transavia France S20 network expansion as of 17JAN20
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Brussels service from April 2020
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Tunisia routes in S20
Latest Updates from Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
6 months 27 days ago