Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL! MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway for a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France and boasts 2 million pop. under 60 min away by car. Despite fierce competition, MPL remains among the fastest growing French airport (over 1 million passengers’ category). With a good mix of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France, Easyjet, Air Arabia Maroc, Volotea, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16 scheduled airlines in Summer 2018
- Number of Direct Destinations: 30 scheduled destinations for Summer 2018
- Number of Terminals: 1
10 months 4 days ago
British Airways on Tuesday (04DEC18) opened reservation for additional 2 Short-haul European routes from London Heathrow, operating on seasonal...
- Vueling expands Barcelona network during Christmas 2018
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
- New route from Montpellier to Oujda with ASL Airlines France!
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Air France expands seasonal offering to Geneva / Ibiza in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17