Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL! MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway for a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France and boasts 2 million pop. under 60 min away by car. Despite fierce competition, MPL remains among the fastest growing French airport (over 1 million passengers’ category). With a good mix of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air France, Easyjet, Air Arabia Maroc, Volotea, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16 scheduled airlines in Summer 2018
- Number of Direct Destinations: 30 scheduled destinations for Summer 2018
- Number of Terminals: 1
From this spring, the airline TUI fly will connect Montpellier to Charleroi with 3 flights per week. The new service will be operated on Tuesdays,...
- New Montpellier - Bristol Route with easyJet
- TUI fly will link Montpellier to Casablanca from 8 June 2019
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- British Airways 3Q19 new London Heathrow short-haul routes
- Vueling expands Barcelona network during Christmas 2018
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
24 days 12 hours ago