Introduction to Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
Welcome to sunny and stunning MPL!
MPL is ideally located in Southern France, halfway between Provence and Catalonia, gateway to a region where business and tourism are booming. Its catchment area is one of MPL airport's major asset. It is the 2nd largest in the South of France with 2.1 million pop. within 60’ drive time. Considerate as a city airport, MPL airport is only 8 km from the city of Montpellier.
With a good mix of Legacy and LCC, MPL Airport have successfully achieved +3.0% growth in 2019 to 1.935 million passengers. It’s the 7th consecutive year of growth. The Domestic market grew 3.2%
Latest Montpellier Mediterranee Airport News
Failed Flyr Faced Competition On 85% Of Routes
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
Other Montpellier Mediterranee Airport News
- BA Euroflyer Unveils 2023 London Gatwick Routes
- Transavia France Boosts Paris Orly Schedule
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route