Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport is located approximately 3kms south of the Ndola City central business district in the industrial Copperbelt Province.
Situated 1,270 metres (4,170 ft) above sea level. It has two parallel concret runways, the primary measuring 2,514.6 metres (8,250 ft) in length and a secondary runway measuring 1,219.2 metres (4,000 ft) The terminal has six aircraft stands.
Originally set up as a Royal Air Force Military base it was built in 1938 to service...
ProFlight Zambia from September 2019 plans to expand service to South Africa, where it schedules Ndola – Johannesburg route. This route is...
- SA Airlink increases Embraer E170/190 network in 2Q18
- Ethiopian Central/Southern Africa changes from June 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines W16 operation changes as of 19AUG16
- Kenya Airways S13 Operation Changes as of 27MAR13
- Kenya Airways Plans Nonstop Nairobi – Ndola Weekly Service in S13