About The Airport
- Ohrid (OHD) International Airports appreciate and support all airlines interested in new routes in strategic markets by offering incentive schemes.
- Depending on the route growth in question, airlines may be eligible for various additional backing, both financial as well as in terms of advertising and PR support. Contact our route development contact for detailed information on our incentive scheme regarding OHD.
- Equipped with the latest technology, OHD offers a turnaround time of 40 minutes that saves considerable time and money per aircraft.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: JAT Airways, Arkefly, Croatia, Corendon Airlines, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,550 m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 184280
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 3 Boarding Gates