Introduction to Ohrid St. Paul The Apostle Airport
- Ohrid (OHD) International Airports appreciate and support all airlines interested in new routes in strategic markets by offering incentive schemes.
- Depending on the route growth in question, airlines may be eligible for various additional backing, both financial as well as in terms of advertising and PR support. Contact our route development contact for detailed information on our incentive scheme regarding OHD.
- Equipped with the latest technology, OHD offers a turnaround time of 40 minutes that saves considerable time and money per aircraft.
LOT Polish Airlines last week unveiled “LOTnaWakacje” program, for summer 2020 season. The Star Alliance member’s holiday...
- Eurowings adds Ohrid seasonal service in S19
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Onur Air adds Gazipasa / Ohrid service in April 2018
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Nordica adds new destinations in S18
- TAV welcomed the first Thomas Cook charter flight at Ohrid Airport
Latest Updates from Ohrid St. Paul The Apostle Airport
4 years 6 months ago
4 years 7 months ago