Ohrid (OHD) International Airports appreciate and support all airlines interested in new routes in strategic markets by offering incentive schemes. Depending on the route growth in question, airlines may be eligible for various additional backing, both financial as well as in terms of advertising and PR support. Contact our route development contact for detailed information on our incentive scheme regarding OHD. Equipped with the latest technology, OHD offers a turnaround time of 40...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: JAT Airways, Arkefly, Croatia, Corendon Airlines, Jetairfly
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
WizzAir on Tuesday (09JAN18) announced the launch of new base in Vienna , where the airline will base 3 Airbus A320 aircraft. During summer 2018...
- Nordica adds new destinations in S18
- TAV welcomed the first Thomas Cook charter flight at Ohrid Airport
- AT ST.PAUL THE APOSTLE: Launched the new route Belgrade-Ohrid
- AT OHRID AIRPORT: TAV welcomed the first charter flight with Israeli tourists
- Air Serbia Resumes Ohrid Seasonal Service from June 2016
- WizzAir Adds Ohrid – London Luton Link from June 2015