The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Delegates from across Africa and further afield are registering their attendance for Routes Africa 2018.
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Southwest Airlines adds Chicago – Los Cabos service from Nov 2018
- Norwegian W18 Long-Haul preliminary adjustment as of 01JUN18
- United adds Chicago – Brownsville service from Nov 2018
- American Airlines adds Boeing 787 Cancun service from Nov 2018