The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
6 months 4 days ago
Lufthansa this week filed additional changes to its long-haul network at Munich , for Northern winter 2018/19 season. Additional adjustment...
- Finnair extends Chicago / San Francisco service to Dec 2018
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 16FEB18
- British Airways adjusts planned A380 Chicago operations from May 2018
- LOT increases Krakow – Chicago flights from July 2018
- Ethiopian schedules Chicago launch in June 2018
- United adds Chicago – Bismarck route from June 2018