The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region. The CDA is...
Hainan Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting selected North American service at Beijing, which will originate and terminate at Chongqing....
- American plans re-configured 787-8 service entry from May 2019
- JAL S19 International network changes as of 10SEP18
- Avianca expands Central America routes in NW18
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- United adds Chicago – Leon service from late-Oct 2018
- Frontier Airlines continues domestic expansion in 4Q18