Portland International Airport (PDX) is home to 17 domestic and international passenger airlines offering nonstop service to 66 domestic destinations and 11 international cities. PDX carried nearly 17 million passengers with 270 daily passenger departures. International nonstop destinations from PDX include: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; Reykjavik, Iceland; Vancouver, British Columbia; Calgary, Alberta; Toronto, Ontario; and the following Mexico...
Sun Country Airlines this week announced planned new service launch from Fort Myers, Portland OR and Tampa, gradually in effect between...
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Alaska / Horizon 2H18 network changes
- JetBlue Long Beach frequency changes from Sep 2018
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes June - August 2018
- Alaska Airlines ends additional routes in 2Q18