Introduction to Perth Airport
Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are: Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with a strong focus on working with our airline partners to increase the number of passengers travelling to/from...
Australia’s national airline is adding more flights from the country’s capital.
- Alliance Airlines opens reservation for Newman / Port Hedland service from late-Sep 2020
- Qatar Airways NW20 Australia operations as of 0900GMT 28SEP20
- Garuda Indonesia NW20 Australia operations as of 18SEP20
- Qantas international routes likely to remain on hold until next summer
- Cathay Pacific Sep/Oct 2020 Perth operations as of 27AUG20
- Adelaide among Qatar Airways’ planned resumptions