Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are : Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with...
Malaysia Airlines in Northern summer 2019 season once again introduces widebody aircraft service on Kuala Lumpur – Perth route, effective...
- Emirates S19 service changes as of 12JAN19
- Jeju Air adds Seoul – Clark service from late-Dec 2018
- Qantas NS19 Perth – Singapore service adjustment
- Qantas NS19 Northern Territory network changes
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Malaysia Airlines Dec 2018 Perth aircraft changes