Introduction to Perth Airport
Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are: Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with a strong focus on working with our airline partners to increase the number of passengers travelling to/from...
British Airways and Qatar Airways have received approval to form a joint venture on routes between Australia, Europe and the UK.
- Virgin Australia flights to continue during administration process
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2020 Awards
- Philippine Airlines delays Perth service to late-Oct 2020
- Qantas NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 12MAR20
Latest Updates from Perth Airport
has updated their profile
11 months 26 days ago