Introduction to Perth Airport
Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are: Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with a strong focus on working with our airline partners to increase the number of passengers travelling to/from...
Perth Airport and Tourism Western Australia will host the event.
- Vietnam Airlines Follows Vietjet With Perth Plans
- Vietjet Further Expands Australia, India Networks
- Qantas Restarts Perth-Rome Seasonal Service, Commits To Fly Route Again In 2024
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Changi Airport named Overall Winner of the Routes Asia Awards
- Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- ANA To Resume Brussels And Munich Services