Introduction to Perth Airport
Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are: Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with a strong focus on working with our airline partners to increase the number of passengers travelling to/from...
CEO Alan Joyce said there will be an even stronger business case for nonstop long-haul routes after the COVID-19 crisis.
- Cathay Pacific Sep/Oct 2020 Perth operations as of 27AUG20
- Adelaide among Qatar Airways’ planned resumptions
- Singapore Airlines resumes Perth service from mid-Aug 2020; Interim schedule till Nov 2020
- Analysis: Tigerair Australia to end operations
- Philippine Airlines delays Perth service to late-Oct 2020
- BA and Qatar Airways secure approval for UK-Australia JV