Introduction to Perth Airport
Perth Airport welcomed 13.7mil passengers to Perth, Western Australia YE Jun 2018 (4.4mil International pax). Top country markets are: Indonesia (824K pax), UK (460K pax) and Singapore (410K pax). Fastest growing markets unserved by a direct service are: India (+8.8% to 143K pax), Japan (+13.1% to 137K pax) and Philippines (80K pax). Perth Airport has a close partnership with Tourism WA, promoting Western Australia as an attractive destination for overseas visitors, with a strong focus on working with our airline partners to increase the number of passengers travelling to/from...
Virgin Australia is reducing domestic capacity by 90% and temporarily grounding 125 aircraft. Low-cost subsidiary Tigerair Australia has also...
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2020 Awards
- Qantas NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 12MAR20
- Garuda Indonesia March 2020 Jakarta – Perth aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines increases Perth service from June 2020
- Thai Airways International NS20 Asia / Australia service changes as of 24JAN20