Sheremetyevo International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 240 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo handled 45 million 836 thousand passengers what is 14.3% more than in 2017.
In 2012-2018, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service and entered ACI Director...
Sheremetyevo International Airport has published the performance results for July and the preceding seven months of 2019. Total passenger traffic...
- Aeroflot to resume Mumbai flights
- Aeroflot plans Mumbai service resumption in July 2020
- Aeroflot adds A350 Cuba service from Sep 2020
- Sheremetyevo serves over 23 million passengers in HY1 2019
- Sheremetyevo Welcomes First Vietnam Airlines Flight
- Aeroflot adds A350 Delhi service from July 2020
Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 days 16 hours ago
11 days 17 hours ago
1 month 28 days ago
2 months 6 days ago