Sheremetyevo International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 220 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo handled 45 million 836 thousand passengers what is 14.3% more than in 2017.
In 2017, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service in the category of airports with...
Iran Air starting next month is adjusting operational aircraft for Tehran Imam Khomeini – Moscow Sheremetyevo route. From 07JUN19, Airbus...
- Air China S19 Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
- Pegas Fly S19 Moscow – Guangzhou service changes
- Vietnam Airlines Moscow service changes from July 2019
- Air China updates S19 Moscow aircraft changes
- AtlasGlobal resumes Istanbul – Moscow service from June 2019
- Iran Air S19 Moscow aircraft changes
4 months 7 days ago