Sheremetyevo International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 220 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo handled 45 million 836 thousand passengers what is 14.3% more than in 2017. In 2017, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service in the category of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aeroflot, Nordwind Airlines/Pegas Fly, RoyalFlight, Pegasus Airlines, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 45
- Number of Direct Destinations: >200
- Number of Terminals: 5
Vietnam Airlines from July 2019 plans to adjust service to Moscow, which sees the airline operates Hanoi – Moscow Sheremetyevo route,...
- Air China updates S19 Moscow aircraft changes
- AtlasGlobal resumes Istanbul – Moscow service from June 2019
- Iran Air S19 Moscow aircraft changes
- Nordwind schedules Hannover service from May 2019
- Nordwind schedules Spain service in S19
- Aeroflot re-introduces widebody aircraft service to Ulan Baatar in S19
2 months 3 days ago