Sheremetyevo International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 220 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo handled 45 million 836 thousand passengers what is 14.3% more than in 2017.
In 2017, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service in the category of airports with...
Sheremetyevo International Airport has summed up its operating results for June and HY1 2019. Total passenger traffic in the first six months of...
- Sheremetyevo Welcomes First Vietnam Airlines Flight
- Aeroflot adds A350 Delhi service from July 2020
- Aeroflot S20 Guangzhou aircraft changes
- Aeroflot outlines A350 long-haul service in S20
- Alitalia adds Milan Malpensa – Russia service from late-July 2019
- Analysis: Central and Eastern Europe's long-haul links
4 days 18 hours ago
13 days 18 hours ago