With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Austrian files one-way New York – Salzburg charter in late-May 2018
- Eurowings adds new Canaries routes in W18
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network