Introduction to Salzburg Airport
With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016, Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major European tourism markets, important to the city and province of Salzburg.
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- Europe market update
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Eurowings adds seasonal Salzburg – Karpathos in 3Q20
- Eurowings revises planned new routes in S20
- Luxair adds seasonal Innsbruck / Salzburg service in 3Q20
- flynas S20 Network Expansion