Introduction to Salzburg Airport
With 1,718,119 passengers in 2019, Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major European tourism markets, important to the city and province of Salzburg.
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- BA Euroflyer Unveils 2023 London Gatwick Routes
- Icelandair CEO Eyes New Transatlantic Connections
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 19, 2022)
- Air France To Add Four New Europe Routes From Paris CDG
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Eurowings Plans Seasonal Scandinavian Routes