Introduction to Salzburg Airport
With 1,718,119 passengers in 2019, Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major European tourism markets, important to the city and province of Salzburg.
Wizz Air in the last few days further revised planned base launch at St. Petersburg , Russia, due to ongoing travel restrictions. Latest...
- Wizz delays launch of St Petersburg base
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Air Corsica August - October 2020 Austria charters
- Wizz expands Varna base, plans UK-Russia resumption
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20