With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
El Al Israel Airlines in summer 2019 season is adding leisure routes, operated by Sun d’Or. From April 2019, the airline schedules service...
- Pobeda adds seasonal Salzburg service from Dec 2018
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Austrian files one-way New York – Salzburg charter in late-May 2018