With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
Eurowings in summer 2018 season continues to expand Greek routes from Austria, operated by Eurowings Europe A319 aircraft. Previously not reported...
- Luxair schedules additional scheduled charter routes in S18
- Eurowings plans new routes launch in 1Q18
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17
- Eurowings Europe boosts Salzburg network in W17
- S7 Airlines adds new Austrian link from St. Petersburg in W17