With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
Austrian Airlines in GDS and OAG schedules filing filed one-way New York JFK – Salzburg – Vienna flight, operating as charter...
- Eurowings adds new Canaries routes in W18
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Eurowings Expands Austria - Greece routes in S18
- Luxair schedules additional scheduled charter routes in S18