Introduction to Salzburg Airport
With 1,718,119 passengers in 2019, Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major European tourism markets, important to the city and province of Salzburg.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Eurowings Plans Seasonal Scandinavian Routes
- UK’s Jet2.Com Adds Six New Ski Routes
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Interview: Salzburg Airport CEO Bettina Ganghofer
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Caribbean Airlines, SkyUp and more