Introduction to TAV Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
The ULCC has grown to become the country’s largest carrier by capacity since entering the market a decade ago.
- SunExpress To Enter Georgia Market
- FlyOne Armenia To Offer Eight Routes From Yerevan
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Sharjah
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- Gulf Air, Saudia deepen partnership through codeshare
Latest Updates from TAV Georgia
3 years 5 months ago