Introduction to TAV Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
The startup intends to begin operations in December, offering flights to destinations in France, Georgia, Iran, Israel, Moldova, Russia and Turkey.
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Sharjah
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- Gulf Air, Saudia deepen partnership through codeshare
- Eurowings adds VFR routes to Russia and Georgia
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
Latest Updates from TAV Georgia
2 years 9 months ago