Introduction to TAV Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
IndiGo has confirmed the launch dates for its inaugural routes to Georgia and Azerbaijan.
- Wizz Air Plans 800,000 Seats From Georgia In 2023
- SunExpress To Enter Georgia Market
- FlyOne Armenia To Offer Eight Routes From Yerevan
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Sharjah
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
TAV Georgia's Network Powered by
Explore TAV Georgia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from TAV Georgia
4 years 3 months ago