Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas this past week rolled out planned winter 2019/20 network expansion, including the addition of 9 routes. Planned...
- Ryanair starts to operate flights from Tbilisi International Airport
- AtlasGlobal resumes Tbilisi service from July 2019
- airmalta adds Tbilisi scheduled charter in 3Q19
- Georgian Airways adds Amman charters in S19
- Uzbekistan Airways adds Tbilisi service from mid-July 2019
- Georgian Airways adds Tbilisi – Voronezh service from April 2019
30 days 21 hours ago