Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Uzbekistan Airways in summer 2019 season plans to launch new service to Georgia, where the airline plans to offer nonstop Tashkent –...
- Georgian Airways adds Tbilisi – Voronezh service from April 2019
- Air France adds Tbilisi service in S19
- Ural Airlines expands Volgograd network from Dec 2018
- Gulf Air W18 Baku / Tbilisi service changes
- Myway Airlines expands Eastern Europe service from Oct 2018
- Pobeda expands Tbilisi network in 4Q18
2 years 6 months ago