Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
1 year 10 months ago
Pobeda Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to offer expanded service to Tbilisi, including new routes previously not highlighted on...
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18
- Georgian Airways Berlin frequency changes from late-May 2018
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018
- Jazeera Airways adds Tbilisi service from June 2018