Introduction to Tbilisi International Airport
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in the United Arab Emirates...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Thai AirAsia X continues Tbilisi charters from March 2020
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20
- Ukraine International Airlines 1Q20 Delhi service changes
- New Air Company at Tbilisi International Airport
- Etihad outlines Air Arabia Abu Dhabi network in S20
Latest Updates from Tbilisi International Airport
10 months 17 days ago