Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
airmalta in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans to introduce new scheduled charter service to Georgia, with the addition of Malta – Tbilisi...
- Georgian Airways adds Amman charters in S19
- Uzbekistan Airways adds Tbilisi service from mid-July 2019
- Georgian Airways adds Tbilisi – Voronezh service from April 2019
- Air France adds Tbilisi service in S19
- Ural Airlines expands Volgograd network from Dec 2018
- Gulf Air W18 Baku / Tbilisi service changes
2 years 8 months ago