Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
2 years 2 months ago
Air France in summer 2019 season is adding service to Georgia, as the airline opened reservation for Paris CDG – Tbilisi route. From...
- Ural Airlines expands Volgograd network from Dec 2018
- Gulf Air W18 Baku / Tbilisi service changes
- Myway Airlines expands Eastern Europe service from Oct 2018
- Pobeda expands Tbilisi network in 4Q18
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018