Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Thai AirAsia X starting this month once again operates Bangkok Don Mueang – Tbilisi scheduled charters, based on OAG schedules listing....
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20
- Ukraine International Airlines 1Q20 Delhi service changes
- New Air Company at Tbilisi International Airport
- Etihad outlines Air Arabia Abu Dhabi network in S20
- Thai AirAsia X plans Tbilisi charters in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Georgian Airways W19 service adjustments
7 months 7 days ago