Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
2 years 18 days ago
Gulf Air in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service to Baku and Tbilisi, where the airline consolidates operation from 28OCT18 to 30MAR19....
- Myway Airlines expands Eastern Europe service from Oct 2018
- Pobeda expands Tbilisi network in 4Q18
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Tarom adds Odessa / Tbilisi from Sep 2018
- Turkish Airlines S19 Short-Haul increases as of 16JUL18
- Georgian Airways Berlin frequency changes from late-May 2018