Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Kuwait Airways in the last few days gradually filed service changes for summer 2020 season, effective from 29MAR20. Planned adjustment as of...
- Ukraine International Airlines 1Q20 Delhi service changes
- New Air Company at Tbilisi International Airport
- Etihad outlines Air Arabia Abu Dhabi network in S20
- Thai AirAsia X plans Tbilisi charters in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Georgian Airways W19 service adjustments
- Belavia W19 frequency increases
5 months 3 days ago