Introduction to Tbilisi International Airport
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
The LCC is launching the services in July from DUS.
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- EgyptAir and Air Cairo sign codeshare agreement
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
Latest Updates from Tbilisi International Airport
1 year 7 months ago