Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Belavia in winter 2019/20 season is expanding operational frequencies on various routes, based on comparison to winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Ukraine International W19 network changes
- SkyUp Airlines W19 network additions
- New Air Company at Tbilisi International Airport
- flynas W19 network expansion
- Ryanair starts to operate flights from Tbilisi International Airport
- AtlasGlobal resumes Tbilisi service from July 2019
2 months 28 days ago