Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi. With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
- List of Top 5 airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of main runway (m): 3,000m
1 year 16 days ago
This week: Georgian Airways plans seven new European routes, including Berlin, while Turkish Airlines is to resume Ankara–Paris CDG after a...
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Route rundown: DOH - PRG, KWI - TBS, CCU - DEL
- Buta Airways preliminary operation from Sep 2017
- Gulf Air At Tbilisi International Airport
- Crete (Heraklion) – Tbilisi
- Ural Airlines adds Sochi – Tbilisi flight from May 2017