Introduction to Tbilisi International Airport
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- Gulf Air, Saudia deepen partnership through codeshare
- Eurowings adds VFR routes to Russia and Georgia
- airBaltic, Ukraine International expand codeshare partnership
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
Latest Updates from Tbilisi International Airport
1 year 11 months ago