About The Airport
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia hosting the Government and all foreign embassies. It is strategically located at the crossroads of trade at the center of highway and railway networks of the Caucasus region. 1.5 million people reside in Tbilisi.
With its state-of-the-art design, infrastructure and latest technology employed, TBS serves the region as a gateway to the Caucasus.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Georgian Airways, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 3,692,175
- Ownership: 40
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Total Catchment Population: 6 million
- Urban Population: 1.5 million
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 5 Boarding Gates