Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international air gateway to the Russian Far East, No.1 in terms of international passenger traffic among the airports of the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia. A new passenger terminal with under-one-roof connection of all flights, accommodating 1360 passengers per hour (approx 3.5 million passengers per year) opened in 2012. VVO enjoys Open Skies policy and invites airlines to use this opportunity to obtain new traffic rights...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in the last few days filed additional new regional and international routes, scheduled for summer 2019 season. Planned...
- Air Koryo adds Il62 Vladivostok service from Dec 2018
- Air Philip adds International service in 4Q18
- Ural Airlines increases Sapporo service in S19
- Aeroflot / Aurora S19 Vladivostok – Tokyo service changes
- Ural Airlines plans new Utapao routing from late-Dec 2018
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Sanya service from Nov 2018