Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international air gateway to the Russian Far East, No.1 in terms of international passenger traffic among the airports of the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia.
A new passenger terminal with under-one-roof connection of all flights, accommodating 1360 passengers per hour (approx 3.5 million passengers per year) opened in 2012.
VVO enjoys Open Skies policy and invites airlines to use this opportunity to obtain new traffic rights to/from/via VVO.
Twenty airports and destinations have been recognised by the airline network planning community for their outstanding marketing achievements over...
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Busan service from May 2020
- Vladivostok International Airport to launch a new flight to Tokyo
- 9 Air adds Yiwu – Vladivostok service from mid-Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines Vladivostok – Tokyo S20 service changes as of 16JAN20
- Aurora Airlines moves Beijing operation to Daxing in S20
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Anadyr service in S20
9 days 21 hours ago