Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international air gateway to the Russian Far East, No.1 in terms of international passenger traffic among the airports of the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia. A new passenger terminal with under-one-roof connection of all flights, accommodating 1360 passengers per hour (approx 3.5 million passengers per year) opened in 2012. VVO enjoys Open Skies policy and invites airlines to use this opportunity to obtain new traffic rights...
Ural Airlines from late-December 2018 plans to introduce service between Russian Far East and Thailand, as the filed operational schedule for...
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Sanya service from Nov 2018
- Ural Airlines schedules Sapporo launch in Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines plans Da Lat service from Dec 2018
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Uzbekistan Airways adds regular Vladivostok service from Sep 2018
- Air Busan adds Vladivostok service from August 2018