Introduction to Vladivostok International Airport
Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international gateway to Eastern Russia. It is No. 1 in terms of international passenger traffic in the Far East and Eastern Siberia region.
VVO registered 3 million passengers in 2019, representing a 17% growth year-on-year; international traffic grew by 26%, attributing to surging passenger traffic from South Korea, China and Japan. Vladivostok has become significantly more popular among foreign tourists as the closest European style city. Vladivostok is located within 3-hour flying range from almost all major cities in...
Aurora from November 2020 plans to resume service to Japan, as the airline schedules Vladivostok – Tokyo Narita route. From 01NOV20,...
- Japan Airlines to boost international schedule in July
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20
- Jeju Air cancels Vladivostok service in March 2020
- ANA increases Vladivostok service from April 2020
- Eastar Jet doubles Busan – Vladivostok flights in April/May 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Busan service from May 2020