Introduction to Vladivostok International Airport
Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international gateway to Eastern Russia. It is No. 1 in terms of international passenger traffic in the Far East and Eastern Siberia region.
VVO registered 3 million passengers in 2019, representing a 17% growth year-on-year; international traffic grew by 26%, attributing to surging passenger traffic from South Korea, China and Japan. Vladivostok has become significantly more popular among foreign tourists as the closest European style city. Vladivostok is located within 3-hour flying range from almost all major cities in...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- Aurora resumes Vladivostok – Tokyo service from Nov 2020
- Japan Airlines to boost international schedule in July
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20
- Jeju Air cancels Vladivostok service in March 2020