Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international air gateway to the Russian Far East, No.1 in terms of international passenger traffic among the airports of the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia. A new passenger terminal with under-one-roof connection of all flights, accommodating 1360 passengers per hour (approx 3.5 million passengers per year) opened in 2012. VVO enjoys Open Skies policy and invites airlines to use this opportunity to obtain new traffic rights...
Ural Airlines in December 2018 plans to add new scheduled destination to Vietnam, with new flights to Da Lat. Airbus A320 aircraft will operate...
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Uzbekistan Airways adds regular Vladivostok service from Sep 2018
- Air Busan adds Vladivostok service from August 2018
- China Express adds Qiqihar – Vladivostok service from July 2018
- Aurora adds Mudanjiang service from July 2018
- EastarJet expands Seoul – Vladivostok flights in Aug 2018