Town of Zadar is one of the the oldest towns situated in the middle of Adriatic Coast and the Airport is only 9 kilometers away from the city centre. It is fully reconstructed with a brand new international and domestic arrival, completly new baggage handling sistem and a biger departure areas. Also is it builted a new DFS, caffe bar and restaurant following the latest modern standards. From July the 10th we started with brand new GAT VIP Terminal for business and corporative aviation....
Ryanair during summer 2018 season is adding Memmingen – Zadar route, announced by the airline on 20FEB18. The airline plans to operate...
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- brussels airlines expands SuperJet service to Zadar in S18
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Aegean Airlines outlines new Athens routes in S18