Introduction to Zadar Airport
Town of Zadar is one of the the oldest towns situated in the middle of Adriatic Coast and the Airport is only 9 kilometers away from the city centre.
It is fully reconstructed with a brand new international and domestic arrival, completly new baggage handling sistem and a biger departure areas. Also is it builted a new DFS, caffe bar and restaurant following the latest modern standards.
From July the 10th we started with brand new GAT VIP Terminal for business and corporative aviation. It is the only one VIP terminal in Croatia designed and created in the way to give to passengers and crew all...
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Interview: Aarhus Airport CEO Outlines Network Ambitions
- Air France, ITA, Ryanair Launching Sofia, Bulgaria Routes
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
- Ryanair to operate 12 new Newcastle routes next summer
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes