Introduction to Zadar Airport
Town of Zadar is one of the the oldest towns situated in the middle of Adriatic Coast and the Airport is only 9 kilometers away from the city centre.
It is fully reconstructed with a brand new international and domestic arrival, completly new baggage handling sistem and a biger departure areas. Also is it builted a new DFS, caffe bar and restaurant following the latest modern standards.
From July the 10th we started with brand new GAT VIP Terminal for business and corporative aviation. It is the only one VIP terminal in Croatia designed and created in the way to give to passengers and crew all...
Brian Worm believes the development of hub-feeder service into a European hub remains a huge opportunity.
- Air France, ITA, Ryanair Launching Sofia, Bulgaria Routes
- Ryanair Set To Launch 10 More Routes From Newcastle
- Ryanair to operate 12 new Newcastle routes next summer
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans