Introduction to Zadar Airport
Town of Zadar is one of the the oldest towns situated in the middle of Adriatic Coast and the Airport is only 9 kilometers away from the city centre.
It is fully reconstructed with a brand new international and domestic arrival, completly new baggage handling sistem and a biger departure areas. Also is it builted a new DFS, caffe bar and restaurant following the latest modern standards.
From July the 10th we started with brand new GAT VIP Terminal for business and corporative aviation. It is the only one VIP terminal in Croatia designed and created in the way to give to passengers and crew all...
The carrier has seen strong demand from the UK airport to leisure destinations this summer.
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Double base opening as Ryanair expands in Croatia
- Austrian adds Zadar service from July 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program