Welcoming more than 30 million passengers each year, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs. As the primary Asian gateway for Delta, the world’s largest airline, DTW serves as the SkyTeam™ Alliance's major Midwestern hub. In fact, DTW is the second largest SkyTeam hub in the world ranked by departures. Together with 14 additional passenger airlines – including four foreign...
Delta Air Lines in winter 2019/20 season plans to resume Detroit – San Juan service, previously served until April 2017 for winter 2016/17...
- Spirit Airlines outlines A320neo network in 4Q19
- Delta Downsizes Detroit – Honolulu service in W19
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul service changes as of 07AUG19
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in Nov 2019
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Delta files expanded Airbus A220 network from mid-August 2019