Introduction to Detroit Metro Airport
Welcoming more than 30 million passengers each year, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs. As the primary Asian gateway for Delta, the world’s largest airline, DTW serves as the SkyTeam™ Alliance's major Midwestern hub. In fact, DTW is the second largest SkyTeam hub in the world ranked by departures. Together with 14 additional passenger airlines – including four foreign flag carriers – Detroit’s airlines and their regional partners offer service to more...
The US carrier is restarting service to London Heathrow from Detroit and Seattle this fall.
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Lower costs key to Spirit’s Miami debut
- Spirit to make Miami debut with 30 routes
- Delta Air Lines ramps up leisure routes
- Delta ramps up Alaska flying this summer
- Delta to resume Detroit to Alabama route in March