Welcoming more than 30 million passengers each year, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs. As the primary Asian gateway for Delta, the world’s largest airline, DTW serves as the SkyTeam™ Alliance's major Midwestern hub. In fact, DTW is the second largest SkyTeam hub in the world ranked by departures. Together with 14 additional passenger...
AeroMexico in May 2019 is adding 2 routes to Detroit, on board AeroMexico Connect Embraer E190 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- Delta ends Detroit – Sao Paulo service in March 2019
- Delta adds Detroit – Bozeman service in March 2019
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- Delta A220-100 service entry revision as of 04NOV18
- Delta schedules additional 3 domestic routes in June 2019