Welcoming more than 30 million passengers each year, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs. As the primary Asian gateway for Delta, the world’s largest airline, DTW serves as the SkyTeam™ Alliance's major Midwestern hub. In fact, DTW is the second largest SkyTeam hub in the world ranked by departures. Together with 14 additional passenger airlines – including four foreign...
AeroMexico in recent schedule update revised planned new route to Atlanta and Detroit, previously scheduled from May 2019. Revised launch dates as...
- Delta W19 Long-Haul changes as of 14APR19
- Delta increases Detroit – Nagoya service in S19
- Delta removes Detroit – Sao Paulo schedules from late-Oct 2019
- WOWair S19 service changes as of 01MAR19
- Delta Washington Reagan service changes from Sep 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019