Introduction to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport welcomed more than 36 million passengers in 2019. As one of the world’s leading air transportation hubs, DTW offers service from 12 scheduled passenger airlines. Michigan’s largest airport offers approximately 800 flights per day to more than 120 nonstop destinations on three continents. With two award-winning passenger terminals, six runways, and an onsite AAA Four-Diamond Westin Hotel, DTW is among the most efficient, customer friendly and operationally capable airports in North America.
DTW earned Airports Council...
The carrier will also add Ponce, Puerto Rico to its network.
- Delta Seeks Approval To Expand US-Argentina Service
- Delta Becomes Second Carrier On Detroit-Reykjavik
- Icelandair Adds New US Gateway
- Sun Country Reveals Major Minneapolis Route Expansion
- Delta To Complete Seoul Route Rebuild With Minneapolis Service
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion