Introduction to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport welcomed more than 36 million passengers in 2019. As one of the world’s leading air transportation hubs, DTW offers service from 12 scheduled passenger airlines. Michigan’s largest airport offers approximately 800 flights per day to more than 120 nonstop destinations on three continents. With two award-winning passenger terminals, six runways, and an onsite AAA Four-Diamond Westin Hotel, DTW is among the most efficient, customer friendly and operationally capable airports in North America.
DTW earned Airports Council...
The carrier is also restoring Seattle-Seoul Incheon flights next month.
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- Delta Air Lines Adds Three New Domestic Hawaii Routes
- Air France Adds Nice-Heathrow, Secures US Approval For ITA Codeshares
- US-China Row Over Forced Route Suspensions Escalates
- China Forces Delta To Temporarily Suspend Shanghai Flights
- ITA Airways Adds Delta Codeshare Partnership