Introduction to Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, The Bahamas
Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations.
Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be a highly popular destination for vacationers, meeting and incentive travelers, sporting enthusiasts,...
Miami-Nassau is one of eight more new routes Frontier Airlines plans to start this summer.
- JetBlue W20 Network expansions
- bahamasair adds Indianapolis charters in June/July 2020
- bahamasair Cuba network additions from March 2020
- Air Canada expands A220 network in S20
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020
- British Airways S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06NOV19