Washington Dulles International Airport is the premier gateway to Washington, D.C., serving over 7 million international travelers annually—6 million more than any other airport in the National Capital Region. With 13 years of consecutive international passenger growth, Dulles increased international traffic by 4 percent in 2016. Dulles International has the highest trans-Atlantic yields of any U.S. east coast gateway airport, and, this year, cost per enplanements fell 16 percent...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
Changing customer perceptions, supporting airlines and borrowing ideas from other airports are all key making your own airport stand out.
- Route rundown: STN-IAD, PEK-MEX, RUH-DXB
- South African NS18 Dakar / Washington aircraft changes
- Primera Air adds London – Washington service from Aug 2018
- United S18 International service changes as of 19JAN18
- LATAM Airlines Peru ends Washington service in late-Feb 2018
- Delta expands Seattle domestic network in June 2018