Washington Dulles International Airport is the premier gateway to Washington, D.C., serving over 7 million international travelers annually—6 million more than any other airport in the National Capital Region. With 13 years of consecutive international passenger growth, Dulles increased international traffic by 4 percent in 2016. Dulles International has the highest trans-Atlantic yields of any U.S. east coast gateway airport, and, this year, cost per enplanements fell 16 percent...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
Alaska Airlines in the 2 nd half of 2018 is adjusting operational network, which sees following routes gradually discontinued. Majority of these...
- Cathay Pacific outlines updated A350-1000XWB network from July 2018
- United W18 Long-haul changes as of 18MAY18
- Primera Air revises Trans-Atlantic service May - Aug 2018
- SAS increases Washington service in W18
- British Airways W18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 30APR18
- Analysis: the transatlantic battle