Washington Dulles International Airport is the premier gateway to Washington, D.C., serving over 7 million international travelers annually—6 million more than any other airport in the National Capital Region. With 13 years of consecutive international passenger growth, Dulles increased international traffic by 4 percent in 2016. Dulles International has the highest trans-Atlantic yields of any U.S. east coast gateway airport, and, this year, cost per enplanements fell 16 percent...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
American Airlines in the first half of 2018 is expanding operations at Washington Reagan Airport, with the introduction of 3 domestic routes....
- British Airways W17 Washington Dulles aircraft changes
- Air France S18 Long-haul service changes as of 25OCT17
- Air India Washington aircraft changes from Oct 2017
- Interview: How Washington is attracting new routes and changing perceptions
- United further expands European service in S18
- United adds Clarksburg service from Nov 2017