Washington Dulles International Airport is the premier gateway to Washington, D.C., serving over 7 million international travelers annually—6 million more than any other airport in the National Capital Region. With 13 years of consecutive international passenger growth, Dulles increased international traffic by 4 percent in 2016. Dulles International has the highest trans-Atlantic yields of any U.S. east coast gateway airport, and, this year, cost per enplanements fell 16 percent...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
Primera Air in recent weeks extended Trans-Atlantic schedule into the end of March 2019 (except selected routes continues to display until second...
- Royal Air Maroc moves forward Washington service changes to Sep 2018
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles – Washington service in Sep 2018
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- Virgin Atlantic W18 London Heathrow service changes as of 28MAY18
- Alaska / Horizon 2H18 network changes