Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire. LBA has been one of the fastest growing UK airports over the last 5 years. Passenger numbers increased 5% to 3.4m in 2015. Yorkshire has a population of 5.3m (10% of UK's population) and is larger than Scotland or Norway. LBA serves the 3rd largest city in UK, Leeds (761k) and is located at the heart of the largest city region (pop 2.9m) outside London. LBA in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch, KLM, British Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 28 days ago
Leeds Bradford® Airport:
has updated their profile
4 months 2 days ago
British carrier Jet2.com in winter 2018/19 season is adding new service from Leeds/Bradford, with new nonstop Leeds/Bradford – Krakow...
- Leeds Bradford Airport hits record passenger numbers in 2017
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Monarch landing slots set to be reallocated following High Court ruling
- Monarch administrators seek judicial review over slots sale
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Lisbon-Leeds Bradford