Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire. LBA has been one of the fastest growing UK airports over the last 5 years. Passenger numbers increased 5% to 3.4m in 2015. Yorkshire has a population of 5.3m (10% of UK's population) and is larger than Scotland or Norway. LBA serves the 3rd largest city in UK, Leeds (761k) and is located at the heart of the largest city region (pop 2.9m) outside London. LBA in...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch, KLM, British Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 13 days ago
Thomas Cook Airlines UK in recent weeks gradually filed additional new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, mainly effective from May 2018....
- Monarch landing slots set to be reallocated following High Court ruling
- Monarch administrators seek judicial review over slots sale
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Lisbon-Leeds Bradford
- Monarch ceases trading – why did the airline go bust?
- Chris Sanders appointed new Aviation Development Director at Leeds Bradford Airport
- Route rundown: FCO - DEL, PVG - CEB, LBA - DUS