Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
The Canary Islands-based airline will deploy its five new Embraer E195-E2s on the routes.
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond
- Sicilian competition to heat up as Wizz, Ryanair expand
- Ryanair expands Turin network in late-Oct 2020
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- Blue Air expands Turin network in Sep 2020
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
6 months 26 days ago
7 months 29 days ago