Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea. A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation. Piedmont catchment...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Alitalia, Blue Air, Lufthansa, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Direct Destinations: 42 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Terminals: 4 (main, GA, remote/charter, cargo)
3 months 14 days ago
easyJet earlier this month announced additional new routes scheduled for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes, not covered on Airlineroute...
- "Digital is in the air: pathway to digital innovation and new passenger services Torino Airport inaugurated The Innovation Lab
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Turin service from Dec 2018
- Inauguration of thenew direct flight Turin-Athens with Aegean
- New Route Turin-Fez with Ryanair
- Jet2.com plans London Stansted – Turin route in W18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18