Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics...
The new annual connection, operated by the Ukrainian low-cost airline, will be operated starting from December. Caselle Torinese, 16 August 2019...
- Ryanair launches new Turin route to Bristol
- A new business card for Turin and Piedmont: inaugurated the NEW Arrivals Lounge of Torino Airport
- Wizz Air expands its network from Turin with the new Turin-Chisinau route
- Torino Airport App and new e-commerce platform
- Neos resumes Turin – Ibiza route in S19
- SAS resumes 3 destinations in W19
25 days 22 hours ago
1 month 20 days ago
1 month 27 days ago