Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
Skyteam member TAROM in winter 2019/20 season introduces 2 seasonal routes from Bucharest, including a service resumption. Planned operation to...
- SkyUp Airlines W19 network additions
- Volotea announces 2 new routes from Turin towards Mykonos and Lamezia Terme
- Wizz Air announces new service from Turin to Iasi three times weekly as of 1st August 2020
- Torino Airport and the Aosta Valley closer with ‘Transfer Vallée’
- Torino Airport expands its destinations’ network: new Turin-Kiev route of SkyUp Airlines
- Ryanair launches new Turin route to Bristol
29 days -1 hours ago
1 month 4 days ago
1 month 18 days ago
3 months 3 hours ago