Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea. A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation. Piedmont catchment...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Alitalia, Blue Air, Lufthansa, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Direct Destinations: 42 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Terminals: 4 (main, GA, remote/charter, cargo)
Wizz Air in the last few days announced further service expansion for its Polish network, including the addition of 3 rd aircraft to be based at...
- At the start of the Turin Airport winter season: new flights to Berlin, Fez, Stuttgart, Krakow and Venice
- Turin Airport obtains the Certificate - Level 1 of the Airport Carbon Accreditation Protocol for environmental sustainability
- New connection inaugurated Turin-Rome of Blue Panorama
- VOLOTEA - The new Turin-Naples route starts up
- easyJet announces the new link Turin - Berlin Schoenefeld
- New Blue Air direct flights from Turin to Krakow, Stuttgart and Venice starting from 28th October
4 months 17 days ago
5 months 8 days ago