Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics...
SAS on Monday (20MAY19) announced service addition for winter 2019/20 season, which sees the Star Alliance carrier resuming service to Kiev,...
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines announces a new flight to Turin from Copenhagen - Starting from December 2019
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19
- At the start of the Turin Airport winter season: new flights to Berlin, Fez, Stuttgart, Krakow and Venice
- Turin Airport obtains the Certificate - Level 1 of the Airport Carbon Accreditation Protocol for environmental sustainability
- New connection inaugurated Turin-Rome of Blue Panorama
- VOLOTEA - The new Turin-Naples route starts up
1 day 22 hours ago
SAGAT Torino Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 25 days ago
6 months 16 days ago