Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
The winter season schedule is boosted by the arrival of the carrier’s first new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Ryanair expands Shannon base with second aircraft
- Ryanair to launch new Edinburgh routes
- Ryanair adds Turin base amid growing LCC presence in Italy
- New Ryanair base at Turin Airport
- Naples becomes Wizz Air’s sixth Italian base
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
1 year 1 month ago