Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
The airline has increased from two to four the number of aircraft based at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- Ryanair Boosts Bases In France, Italy And Spain
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Ryanair expands Shannon base with second aircraft