Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
Ryanair earlier this week announced service expansion at Turin , with the addition of new domestic routes in Italy, at the launch of winter...
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- Blue Air expands Turin network in Sep 2020
- Wizz delays launch of St Petersburg base
- Torino Airport launches the offer ‘Let’s fly your weekends’
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
4 months 10 days ago
5 months 12 days ago