Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
The LCC is planning a robust schedule from the Scottish capital during both the summer and winter seasons.
- Ryanair adds Turin base amid growing LCC presence in Italy
- New Ryanair base at Turin Airport
- Naples becomes Wizz Air’s sixth Italian base
- Torino Airport becomes a vaccination hub
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
10 months 6 days ago