Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
Luxair in preliminary schedule listing filed 2 service resumptions, scheduled in summer 2021 season. Planned operation based on OAG schedules as...
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Wizz Air expands Iasi network from August 2020
- Blue Air adds Turin – Comiso service from April 2020
- Norwegian inaugurates the new Turin-Gothenburg flight
- Torino Airport Winter Season - New Routes Dedicated To The Ski Target
- Ryanair, today the new Turin-Bristol route
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
4 months 25 days ago
5 months 5 days ago