Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea. A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation. Piedmont catchment...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Alitalia, Blue Air, Lufthansa, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Direct Destinations: 42 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Terminals: 4 (main, GA, remote/charter, cargo)
2 months 2 days ago
4 months 9 days ago
Blue Air in the first quarter of 2018 is adding Turin – Stockholm Arlanda route, operating once a week on Saturdays. Boeing 737-400...
- Aegean Airlines outlines new Athens routes in S18
- Turin Airport is closer to Greece: new direct flight Turin-Athens with Aegean
- S7 Airlines adds seasonal St. Petersburg – Italy routes from Dec 2017
- TUI FLY LANDS AT TORINO AIRPORT AND ANNOUNCES THE NEW TURIN -MARRAKECH FLIGHT on Saturdays, as of November 4th
- NEW DIRECT FLIGHT TURIN-SAINT PETERSBURG: S7 AIRLINES ENLARGES IT OFFER FROM TURIN AND INCREMENTS DIRECT CONNECTIONS WITH MOSCOW DME
- Blu Express announce the new service Turin-Reggio Calabria