Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics...
Caselle Torinese, July 18th 2019 – Wizz Air, the largest low-cost carrier of Central and Eastern Europe announced today the expansion of its...
- Torino Airport App and new e-commerce platform
- Neos resumes Turin – Ibiza route in S19
- SAS resumes 3 destinations in W19
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines announces a new flight to Turin from Copenhagen - Starting from December 2019
- Wizz Air further expands Polish network in S19
- At the start of the Turin Airport winter season: new flights to Berlin, Fez, Stuttgart, Krakow and Venice
8 hours 38 minutes ago
SAGAT Torino Airport:
has updated their profile
7 days 8 hours ago