Introduction to SAGAT Torino Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks;...
Blue Air in summer 2020 season plans to launch new domestic sector in Italy, as it begins Turin – Comiso route. From 06APR20, Boeing...
- Norwegian inaugurates the new Turin-Gothenburg flight
- Torino Airport Winter Season - New Routes Dedicated To The Ski Target
- Ryanair, today the new Turin-Bristol route
- TAROM revises seasonal Lyon / Turin service in W19
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Travel Service Polska adds Wroclaw – Turin route in 1Q20
Latest Updates from SAGAT Torino Airport
3 months 3 days ago
3 months 14 days ago