About The Airport
Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea.
A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation.
Piedmont catchment area. Statistics Population: over 4,424,000; Registered companies: 447,000; Credit: 31 banks; 4th Italian region for exports; Investments in Piedmont: > 650 foreign companies; 3rd Italian region for direct foreign investments.
Airport certifications: ISO 9001:2015 Quality System, ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System (1st Airport worldwide) and Occupational health and safeyty management OHSAS 18001:2007.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Alitalia, Blue Air, Lufthansa, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Direct Destinations: 42 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Terminals: 4 (main, GA, remote/charter, cargo)
- Number of Runways: 1 (ILS CAT 3B)
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,300
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 4,084,923(2018)
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 4,731 (vol)
- Ownership: Private Fund F2i (51%)
- Operational Opening Hours: H24 ACCORDING TO AIRPORT CURFEWS (airport curfews 2300-0600 LT take-off and landing not allowed except for traffic as follows: a - all regular scheduled flights with scheduled departure and arrival time before 23.00LT and subject to delay b - humanitarian
- Total Catchment Population: 4,500,000
- Urban Population: 2,200,000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 31